NAVY SEAL DIES DURING TRAINING

nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-navy-seal-death-after-hell-week-20220205-d7dqphjsqbfalolbzbki3gj2ia-story.html

Attached: 33A3A652-FDEE-4AD2-AAEC-7E6E241CBA7B.jpg (601x513, 114.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/oct/25/soldier-die-training-hot-day-sas-tragedy-joshua-hoole
archive.md/2bk3Q
zerohedge.com/covid-19/pentagon-responds-dod-whistleblowers-claim-spiking-disease-rates-military-after-covid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah that happens sometimes. He gave it his all, RIP.

When zogbot dies, nobody cries.

His liver likely committed suicide burning off muscle then the last bit of adrenaline wore off.

Zero respect for special forzogs

>he says as his flabby legs carry him to GameStop, feverishly clutching the $35 grandma sent him for his birthday, sweating when he sees the recruiting office in the mall. “fuck those guys,” he mutters as he slams his last snickers mini.

Well at least you know they're not communist!
They only have their hand's in other people's pockets!

found the zogbot
jelly of my legs?

ok rabbi

Attached: 1563093145010.jpg (1161x1280, 244.7K)

he took the jabs

ZOGVY
ZOGRINES
ZOGFORCE
ZOGMY

that happens from time to time with any special forces unit in the world
theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/oct/25/soldier-die-training-hot-day-sas-tragedy-joshua-hoole

He didn't die during training he died in his post hell week R&R of vax related complications.

>Zogbot mad.
Go make a burger, lieutenant no legs.

Attached: 1633419602269.jpg (611x1024, 97.99K)

Truth. Fags don't understand some of us went in just to get combat training. Guarantee every anti-veteran poster is some chubby cheeto chomping beanbag that hasn't pushed up anything except their BMI.
>inb4 zogbot
This is my only post. Not even gonna read your butthurt responses. Cope, seethe, and dial 8.

archive.md/2bk3Q
>A Navy SEAL trainee died Friday shortly after completing the elite group’s famous Hell Week.
>Another SEAL-in-training was rushed to a Navy hospital in San Diego and was in stable condition Saturday, the Navy said in a press release. Neither of the prospective SEALs was identified.
>The sailor’s cause of death remains under investigation.
>The two SEAL trainees had completed Hell Week “several hours” before they were hospitalized, according to the Navy. They were not training when they reported medical issues.

>ZOGbot dies before getting to fight for Israel

Attached: 1633555757941.gif (400x250, 1.38M)

Russia is gonna fuck you mutts up. Well. Them and the Chinese. The Red Dawn is upon you. Enjoy your fun times, zogbot. The Russia and Chinese will half the country for themselves.

Attached: 15292DBC-0A18-44B1-9714-AC96232CEFAB.jpg (1330x748, 216.88K)

Actually it does happen. Their training is no fucking joke. If you dare to not quit and stay in it, they make you pay for it.

>this kid thinks anyone can take the Rockies and 70 million rednecks.

Attached: 8E34645A-14B7-40AA-B1DF-12DA6CDFB31F.png (640x487, 231.02K)

Oops DoD whistleblowers say there's tons of vax related casualties in the military.

zerohedge.com/covid-19/pentagon-responds-dod-whistleblowers-claim-spiking-disease-rates-military-after-covid

Attached: catmedic.jpg (960x1082, 128.47K)

checked. they word smithed the 'hours after completing' so I bet they did the training and however many days later the papers were signed making it official AND THEN hours later died.

>Fags don't understand some of us went in just to get combat training.
For what?

So you could watch corporations turn your country into a nation of opioid junkies?
Watch niggers burn your cities?
Pedos steal your elections?
Spics steal your jobs?
Trannies diddle your kids?
Governments erode your freedoms?

If you were going to fight, you should have fought.

Did you know medicats are illegal in France

is this thread auto saged??

We all know why they died.
We all do.

Based

was he vaxxed?

Attached: 1620208782436.png (128x128, 25.71K)

A current US senator called me out in front of the CO for having my hands in my pockets. On a submarine. Where no one gives a fuck about that kind of shit. Hands in pockets is fucking retarded and anyone who cares about it doesn't accomplish anything meaningful

What do you think?
You know how many shots you get from n boot camp alone?
>of course you don’t

Attached: 0D1DB21D-C63A-422E-B188-ABE85287E34B.jpg (621x414, 49.88K)

Ah don't worry, they're under investigation for misinformation.