twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

REAL BREAD

youtu.be/pO1HC8pHZw0
Gday

fake bread

BREAD FIGHT

>died of aids
This has to be an edit.

Trying this bread, tastes a bit gayer than the other one desu but that's probably because of Dan

>Equality means normies wear a muzzle and gays can charge random strangers with hate crimes

I've mentioned on this site before but once a faggot accused me of rape and the witness was a young girl and when she admitted to her father that she was lying for cash he cut off of her pinky fingers.

Listen here faggot, any shilling of Tarrant, wars with China, Race war Pete etc instantly outs you as a glow fag. Change your tactics you useless faggot, or otherwise actually be useful and KYS.

Its real
twitter.com/AnnMoorfield/status/1490148983616212992

You need to go to Canberra.

>only place dan andrews can go without being killed on site by people on the street is a literal fag parade
checks out

2 1PBTID breads.
Shitlords get the rope too.

BOIKOV CALLED OUT
>youtu.be/PNy47vhYKFQ

The penny has dropped that the "Aussie" Cossack is a shill.
Boikov can call this CHAD a nazi- but can't recover from the accusation.
He can claim Australia is his "homeland" all he wants- but can't deny that Putin pays his bills

He's successfully baited hundreds of people declaring their support for the other guy's sentiments. Probably, the constant spamming of the link to these threads is contributing to that, ASIO cossack is good at his job

Why is the lapdog Australia barking so loud despite it is extremely weak?
The smallest dog barks the loudest? The inferior complex?

Attached: Occupied.jpg (1280x720, 151.32K)

Based. Russian glowniggers btfo

As if anyone is actually hiding.
Being vocal about your support for your country, your people and your culture is never a bad thing.
If a Russian shill who got arrested by ASIO can get in front of a camera why can't we?

>As if anyone is actually hiding.
claims the anonymous poster, hiding his flag.

Really wish the sand people would truck of peace these faggots

>2.3 million eligible victorians haven't taken the 3rd jab
You need to do it. Roll up your sleeve, people are more comfortable beinga round someone they know has done the right thing

Bbc spammer is shitting up the other thread. He better stay there.

waiting here with open arms when you realise you've been duped, fren.

The reality is that most people who know us personally know what our political views are; or at the least wouldn't be surprised.
We could be targeted by employers and administrators, but individually we are all more than prepared to return fire if fired upon and most of these people instinctively recognize that if they fuck around they will find out.
Everyone talks tough about the abstract nazi, but isn't actually prepared to face a real person face to face.

The reality is that everything has already been thrown at us- it's time we threw it back.

>He better stay there.
He's probably the OP of this bread.

Cunts I need to get front shocks, pads and rotors all around, probably 2 or 3 engine mounts, sway bar link bushes, and maybe in 6 months i have to do the rear shocks, I might sell my Switch and my boxed mint condition silver ps2 slim for parts money