Aus/pol/ - death to china edition

>fuck china
news.com.au/technology/innovation/military/taiwans-warning-to-very-hostile-china-ahead-of-beijing-winter-olympic-games/news-story/616b435ee10240c219949d056e615e66
what's for lunch?

Attached: DEATH TO CHINKS.jpg (980x742, 329.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pO1HC8pHZw0
youtu.be/PNy47vhYKFQ
9news.com.au/national/victoria-news-catfishers-arrested-following-series-of-homophobic-assaults-in-parklands/8ffcbf47-a7cc-420d-bdf9-bc9de144aa54
youtu.be/OJ9f378T49E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> fuck China
How are those covid camps going

New

Migrate

Fucking hell cunts lol

Gday
youtu.be/pO1HC8pHZw0

COSSACK BTFO, JEW NAMED IRL
POLTARD CONFRONTS COSSACK AND NAMES THE JEW
youtu.be/PNy47vhYKFQ

China = globohomo

Attached: globochink.jpg (3822x1674, 3.49M)

I'm suspicious that you cunts are shilling this video so hard, i mean it's funny, and cossack is a massive faggot for saying all that anti racist rhetoric shit, but he's also on camera, and the cunt with the mask sounds about as genuine as Kevin Rudd's 'fair shake of the sauce bottle' larp

Kid sounds fine just like he's nervous and might have an anxiety disorder. Needs beta-blockers and he'd be fine.

Grim reaper knocking the gays over.

Attached: grim_reaper.jpg (468x351, 10.27K)

>comments flooded overwhelmingly with boomers and Karens supporting the kid with their full names in their profiles
mission accomplished, well done ASIO coassack and retardo glowie

Two 1PBTID breads.
Shitlords get the rope too.

>9news.com.au/national/victoria-news-catfishers-arrested-following-series-of-homophobic-assaults-in-parklands/8ffcbf47-a7cc-420d-bdf9-bc9de144aa54

>Victoria Police have arrested five teens in connection to a series of alleged homophobic assaults in parklands.
Officers allege the teens "catfished" the men, using a dating app to lure them to parklands in Ashwood, in Melbourne's east.
>There victims were allegedly assaulted and subjected to homophobic slurs.

>the cunt with the mask sounds about as genuine as Kevin Rudd's 'fair shake of the sauce bottle' larp
sounds a genuine who just found out that cossack is controlled opposition. Imagine trying to make your point to someone who "champions free speech" but won't allow you to make your case without interjecting with "racist" and "anti-semite"

I wouldn't be surprised if cossack would allow someone ranting about a worldwide network paedophile satanist politicians, but jews? that's too far

Hey lads, usually I come in here everyday and call you all weak as piss gaylords for rolling over hard, getting jabbed, and cheering for every anti-tyrannical movement to fail. But today I've had the realisation that most of you didn't see a way out so just did what you thought would get you 'back to normal'. Which of course it didn't. You also kept getting covid despite jabbing. I'm not going to tell you off, I'm going to be supportive.
Us purebloods don't hate you, we are just worried you're going to die because you took an experimental substance made by genocidal eugenicists, and we don't want to be lonely in this big country without our frens. We know that the real change can't come until you all realise how bad you got done and demand a reckoning occur. And when that happens we'll be here to have your backs. Us plebs are all in this together boys.
So I am going to stop call you all statist faggots for a while and just up the positive energy. Every problem has a solution and the state of our country is no different. There exists several peaceful, simple solutions to our sell out politicians that don't involve installing minecraft. We just gotta think of them. Minecraft is the only tried and tested solution but literally every policing organisation in the country is devoted solely to protecting criminal politicians (admit it to yourselves at least, glowies). Minecraft won't go well for anyone so we gotta find a work around. The Canadians used their truckers, that might not work the same in this country but it should inspire us all to think outside the box. We won't come up with the solution instantly but we just gotta keep at it. The simple, elegant solution to restore our country to the freedom loving chad paradise it once was is out there, and I won't stop searching for it.
Love you all xx

I'm not reading all of that.

>Gladys Berejiklian is tipped to follow in the footsteps of previous NSW premiers and start a new role at the 'millionaire factory' - Macquarie Bank - as she quits her life in politics.
And again the jew rewards their lapdog for a job well done, how much shit was put in place at the behest of some faceless globalist kike so that Gladys could be assured of a cushy job after her stint as leader?

Attached: SmugGladys.jpg (634x365, 48.16K)

BOIKOV called out by CHAD Australian
>youtu.be/PNy47vhYKFQ
Smells of Aus/pol/, could this be #ourguy?

Boikov can claim to be Australian all he likes, but he can't deny Putin pays his bills.
Most of Boikov's supporter frankly have no idea what a "cossack" is or anything about Boikovs long running history as a pro-Russian shill.
You would think the Russian uniform would give it away- but as some astute observers might have noticed Boikov has stopped wearing his trademark costume.
Many of his youtube followers simply have no idea that he has dacades of history as a Russian shill

Attached: Boikov 8.jpg (800x531, 112.77K)

Ian Brown strikes again.

Attached: tranny gets stood up.png (720x1440, 398.3K)

Game of mates

see:
cossack and Bosi aren't shills, they're agents and their sole purpose is to entrap retards so that the feds can justify their investment of hundreds of millions into the rise of "far-right extremism".
That masked lad is almost definitely some low IQ poster from here, reciting what was being spoken about in the thread yesterday but now he is being used like a fiddle

He's that "there is no political solution/vote GREEN to accelerate" poster. He's wrong on that, /vote1UAP/

Love me some nigger dick

Attached: 10663347.jpg (1000x750, 67.36K)

Fair points, video is still being shilled pretty hard though
But yeah on reflection the nervousness is probably somewhat justified given the situation, and i suppose at the very least is relatively indicative of it not being a complete act by both parties
The picrel image some user capped with the 'i just want him to name the jew' subtitle is also very kino aesthetic

Attached: 1644097741301.jpg (2340x1080, 605.18K)

Based picture. Fuck that obese kiked mutt.
>Hurr china is so based and redpilled
Tranny loving niggers.

Attached: EDF80EF9-7F26-4962-81F0-91363CDBBAFE.jpg (1125x1610, 542.87K)

Love blacked Simple as

Attached: 912665713272658466_3000.jpg (1200x800, 108.31K)

Why is the lapdog Australia barking so loud despite it is extremely weak?
The smallest dog barks the loudest? The inferior complex?

Attached: Foot_Massage.jpg (760x545, 63.62K)

Im Sudanese

Attached: 11.jpg (1200x800, 84.11K)

Is this normal?

Attached: 103_1000.jpg (650x655, 84.68K)

The key to undermining western democracy is to undermining the education system. The philosophy of Plato and Socrates are the cornerstones of western democracy.

Socrates was a great critic of democracy, he didn't believe the average person to be well educated enough to cast a vote, but in true egalitarian fashion he believed that it was encumbent then on the society to educate these people in morals and ethics.

Plato's republic furthered this idea that every citizen should be philosophically minded by promoting public education and social programs like paying the poor to attended the theatre.

This focus on public education as the cornerstone of western democracy is supposed to create strong morals and ethics in the broader civilization, the idea of universal forms and man's struggle to achieve the perfection of the universal form thru continuous improvement of man's understanding of himself.

True philosophical morals and ethics, have been stripped from the education system and replaced with Marxist Lenninist "cultural relativism" the idea that morals and ethics are not absolute and relative to the situation a version of Sophistry heavily curated to social control.

The solution. Teach children morals and ethics again, develop young minds to question their own opinions constantly in the persuit of higher truth.

Attached: 1643490932951.jpg (750x751, 442.89K)

I want a gf. How do I get a gf?

Attached: 503805138472590511_3000.jpg (1200x800, 98.43K)

Those 90's ciggie ads used to give me nightmares as a kid.

That was an AIDS ad

was it ever a surprise? I'm sure she'll also appear on a few boards over the next year. What she would've done in backroom deals for private businesses would've been enough to ignore the public stigma of employing an individual who had to resign under corruption investigations.
I doubt they're actual agents. They're the equivalent of dicky spencer, some useless idiot they fed talking points to, amplified their presence and protected them from punishment.

you can see cunts who aren't controlled, they get some pretty severe punishments. The bend the legal system to fuck those people hard.

Don't try to stick a limp black dick in a girl's ass and you might succeed.
Also women hate niggers. It's almost universal. If you're a nigger go for super fat women with no options. 500lbs or more. That seems to work for most groids.

Aids ad. youtu.be/OJ9f378T49E
Homosexuals are diseased freaks.

Why are Nazis *always* the most cringe people in the room?
>everything is owned by le jews, no seriously
>there is nothing you can do xD

Attached: 00a7040182a57c212f7edea07a6f9512.jpg (1000x727, 101.67K)