Why isnt No Lives Matter more of a movement

I feel like we are wasting precious time on earth arguing about race and having riots and protests, when we should realize that everything is going to die, and this will all be for nothing.

Attached: no.jpg (1200x575, 88.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t86ClLM3ZGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My life matters you pagan faggot

Are you drunkposting again?

I saw an emo kid from the suburbs say this on instagram

Because the blackpill is for children.

>Satanic Pentagram
Reminder that the Church of Satan and the Satanic Temple were both founded by (((them)))

We are matter, but we don't actually matter.

Space-time matters

Because we dont all wear a fedora to hide our premature balding

>"No Lives Matter, heh pretty edgy huh? Fuck all humans I hate everyone no matter what race. I just don't care about your humanity bullshit heh"
>"White Lives Matter."
>"NOOOO THAT'S FUCKING RACIST OH MY GOD THIS IS PURE EVIL HELP HUMANS HELP ARREST THIS MAN CANCEL HIM THROW HIM IN PRISON HES GOING TO KILL US ALL AAAHHHH WE HAVE TO SAVE HUMANITY FROM WHITE SUPREMACISTS"

Attached: 1643782032279.jpg (732x493, 61.04K)

It's far better than black lives matter and at least isnt hypocritical

This in all fields.

I
Disagree

no im just slow

Sure but then how would we make our every waking moment as unpleasant as possible?

Sure but, what you're saying is, basically, : "you should all kill yourself since nothing matters"
It's a very pessimistic thought , anarchyanon :(

how is black lives matter hypocritical?

I feel like killing the self is the equivalent of wasting a lot of time. But, I also feel like "black lives matter" protests and having riots and making a big fuss and getting upset about stuff that doesn't even matter, is a bigger waste of time, than just killing yourself. People are doing this shit when they could be enjoying life.

Has BLM improved race relations?
Has BLM improved living conditions in the Black community?

Because I don't care about the lives of the others involved to be bothered participating.

honestly, I feel like it has made these issues worse

Attached: blmfwmblm.jpg (1008x756, 577.04K)

Attached: taterrock.png (639x713, 520.09K)

I agree, but asking of blacks to enjoy something is impossible, they're born to ruin things, them and their low iq are incompatible with good things.

>when we should realize that everything is going to die

Everything should live, and that's what is worth fighting for

well I definitely dont care about your life you fuckin aussie.

>No Lives Matter
Let me guess, Russia or China?

You think that’s just a coincidence? Just happenstance? Who and what do you think are behind that?

youtu.be/t86ClLM3ZGY
>thread theme

Ayyy lmao that is my osrs name

Like the message, hate the Satanists, espeically the ones running the government.

kek

Attached: 1443680438421.jpg (400x400, 37.73K)

in the beginning it was actually white people who start destroying shit to undermine the protest and organization. they got in early lit shit off then dipped leaving the protesters to take the fall. dumber blacks saw the damage and thought it was blm as well and copied it themselves in other areas. opportunistic blacks took advantage.
because blacks lack the organization mlk was able to bring its super easy for cops, govt, corps, or white supremacists to undermine their protests.
tribalism has even the blacks in govt on govt side where they go undercover and undermine protests about police brutality. a few years ago it came out it was a black undercover cop who threw a brick at police to give cause to violently disperse a peaceful protest.
black people have no strong charismatic leader to organize and discipline them.

look back at how disciplined blacks were under mlk even when faced with intimidation and excessive force.
it proves blacks can be peaceful and civil but there is no leadership. just a bunch of shit for brains yelling out senseless bullshit every which direction.