Frozen pizza #2

fkn trannies deleted LETS GO political implications of being a poorfag

Attached: Screenshot_20220206-103131.png.jpg (694x750, 140.92K)

Poors are poor due to spending habits NOT due to saving habits.

Rich people will refuse to buy trash food if the price is wrong. They will go hungry to find a good deal.

bump story
dominos, ordered green peppers & pineapple & when i collected it the pineapple was sprinkled on top after the pizza was cooked....lel

>just save your money with 0% interest rates

>pineapple
They probably had to buy a can from a store to complete your weird order.

you have to spend to get a frozen pizza

if you have to be concerned about your food budget you're not rich

try it, bell peppers & pineapple....you can thank me now

>buying a frozen disk (potentially 1 meal)
vs
>buying a gallon of popcorn (potentially 10 meal)

that's bullshit and you know it. food is the most expensive thing on earth, GOOD PROTEIN is a king's meal.

woolies frozen pizza fuckin suck

kek, poorfag

pineapple does not belong on pizza and you're an evil person for suggesting it.

Frozen pizzas were 50% off so I bought a bunch of them and ate them for a week then I couldn't poop for 2 weeks.

>you are poor because you eat pizza instead of popcorn
how are you allowed on the internet unsupervised?

Absolutely. Plebs are plebs for a reason.
I do my grocery shopping ones a week and buy whatever item that i regularly consume when it's on sale for the entire month.
f.e. my coffee brand on 40% sale, i will buy enough to last me 2 months. My pizza brand on sale, i will buy another pizzas for 2 months. Those items don't spoil, so everything that comes with a longer wpyitation date, i will buy in bulk when on sale.
Acquaintances that work with me, same job same salary, end of the month spent all their money on delivery food and take away coffee, while chads like me always out something away.

Jeff Bezos is rich because he went to the other supermarket to save $0.1 on caviar

>the only two options are pinching every penny and ordering everything on your smart phone.
cool

>food is the most expensive thing on earth.
I thought that was cocaine.

yes precisely

I slept on red baron for a long time, thinking it was on par with totino's or jack's. It's legitimately better than the overpriced gourmet bullshit pizzas and digiorno.

>be Stockolmer
>buy 150 dollar plate of chips
>"it's okay I'm wealthy"

that's not how it works on this bitch of a rock

Those aren't the only 2 options, but if u go to the supermarket with a specific list, instead of checking the prices first, you end up spending 30-40% for the same products that i will buy the week after when on sale.
When it comes to groceries, people seem to think the smaller differences don't matter. End of the year EVERYTHING matters.
Whatever i know that i will need, and doesn't expire, i will buy in bulk when on sale. It's not like I'm hoarding, I'm planning.

Truth. Real food is virtually impossible to find in a grocery store. Thankfully, I have farmer relatives where I can get real, not factory raised, meat.

Attached: 1634801492839.webm (240x360, 462.82K)

>totino's
You have to put some grated cheese and jalapenos the bake it on the rack to make it good.

I've been living off food from the dumpster behind the supermarket for the last month. It's all perfectly fresh still. I couldn't go hungry if I tried.

I'm not poor but I still buy these.

Have you fags ever tried making your own pizza? Who the fuck lives off frozen pizza, shits disgusting

How much of your dignity do you pay for dumpster food?

Dignity doesn't put food in the cupboards

yep that's correct. and the smart phone people deserve to be poor. in fact they deserve to be dead. I do not carry a phone.