How do you slowly redpill your friends and colleges without reveling your cards too quickly?

How do you slowly redpill your friends and colleges without reveling your cards too quickly?

Attached: 06p1yqprntv71.jpg (960x639, 193.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First off you convince them that work is slavery and the entire 9 to 5 6 days a week buying a car and commuting 2 hours a day is a kike/boomer psyop designed to transform human beings into unthinking automaton NPCs who have no desires or passions or opinions outside of what walmart tells them

Attached: boomer boomer boomer.jpg (5928x4320, 3.31M)

Also you may have trouble doing this if your peers are conservatives since those people tend to think that anyone who doesn't work should be killed (a lot of liberal democrats and communists have the same opinion too)

Ask questions out loud with them, and get them to think about your question.
getting in their face will only force a defensive reaction. but if they figure it out "on their own", they are more likely to acclimate.

how lazy do you have to be to include the same post twice

>how
loose associations and word games

start by writing your language correctly,
next, be truthful, realize the complexity of the situation, dont forget to bring up devils advocate arguments to show them you considered multiple and opposing viewpoints.
if they view you as someone who is generally intelligent, they might listen.
obviously, if you have a reputation for being a dumbass, no amount of redpilling will get you anywhere.

just tell them to take a closer look at their biweekly paycheck deductions

The best way to convince anyone of anything is to pretend to be on their side, and talk about the horrific logical conclusions of their ideas as if they're wonderful

>how do I slowly let people around me know that I'm a delusional fuckhead

>slowly

I toss them in the deep end and if they can't swim a globohomo vessel rescues them

You know that viruses are a delusion, right? We can't even see them we just trust our telescreens.

Until you prove them in your own mind they are fake.

>start by writing your language correctly,
the irony. explain yourself.

I'm not saying it's the jews, but it sure is a strange coincidence.

a cohencidence, if you will

Show them the finder's report.

Attached: 621.jpg (700x682, 75.96K)

well, I am not a mutt/bong/roo/pajeet.

100% a pajeet lmao

>not forcing redpills down peoples throat the second you meet them
Coward

Attached: e1w1hhoo5ul61.jpg (796x574, 34.57K)

this is what often happens though. happens even faster after a few beers.
it sure is a great filter.

i don't, i hit them with everything all at once and let the intellectual weaklings reveal themselves

this
/thread

OP wants to be more subtle though, he obviously has something at stake.

>blondoids? In my Mediterranean?

Attached: Taleb_mug.jpg (793x776, 124.91K)

Explain to them how freemason cops are the reason the pedo elite Lord over us

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Police and masonry.jpg (720x706, 134.6K)

>Debunks your IQ argument
>Nothing personal, kid

Read the Unabomber Manifesto, there's a lot of inoffensive stuff in there that normies can get behind.

You talk about the jq by talking about the undue influence Israel has over the US, with easily verified examples, and then slowly go from there.