Bill Gates wants to reduce human numbers

Why did Billgates say in 2010 in a talk show, that we need to reduce human population with the help of vaccines and healthcare, by 10-15%?

Attached: billgates.jpg (462x470, 58.1K)

I mean, its pretty self explanatory. I unironically agree with the elite on a lot of issues. A lot of people are useless cattle that need to be euthanized, but we just a differing opinion on who.

>by 10-15%?
the mypillow ceo suggested there were 300 million sealed indictments in the us alone. that's a 90 percent reduction.

You're an NPC breeder if you have a problem with the population of humans going down. The Georgia Guidestones are right

A freaking incel nerd who's recent wife said at the time that she didn't want to commit right now (she was riding dick left and right before he made big bucks) is what we listen for our future planing? Yeah, thats why the west is falling if you ask me.

Gates's influence is not only in the West but everywhere except Russia and China

Yup hes right but they should have focused on depop africa asia and south america

He divorced his wife to preserve his wealth. He's short GameStop big time and about to lose everything

obsessed

All his money is now in foodsupplies

He owns all the farm land in USA

I think food demand will skyrocket soon

But thats exactly what im saying isn't? People like him are running politics for the western empire while our enemies sit and laugh for the day of reckoning. I mean, I know that am in the fringe border of the western empire, but anyone with any historical and political sense knows what happening in the world, and its fucking crazy how we are marching to the abyss while chanting 'diversit is power'. Tell me im wrong.

kill those niggers, bro

The majority of the élites are either disgenic fucks, resentfull mutts or megalomaniac schizos, all of them pedofiles.
Also check'd

That does not reduce his cuck status, ok, he is better than bezzos, but a fucking beta anyway. What he put up in their early relationship is fucking ruthless and any man pre wwII wouldnt take that.

you arent wrong but China and Russia are not benefiting from this, infact they are terrified

you see its a globalist elite who does this and they control all countries except China, Russia and Iran

Actually we could even say there are no independent countries in the world anymore, except those three.

Bump

If the Illuminati cull vaccinated types I would unironically worship them.

Attached: 1641569278994.png (687x615, 469.22K)

What about Putin's judean anscestors, does it not affect his judgement? Is russia all that resistant to globalism or is it just mad they got a bad deal out of it? I mean, most communist ideologues were judean.

Imo globalism is already a reality. Just waiting on operation blue beans to convince everyone to make one world government to end white supremacy or some dumb gay shit. When the "aliens" come, dont get on the ships.

Lack of access to contraception, lower life expectancy and infant mortality correlates with a higher fertility rate, which of course the things in the quote (vaccines, health care, and reproductive health services) can help address and therefore "reduce" the population through birth rates. Unless, of course, Africans should keep shitting out babies.

Unironically watch the lego movie.

Them the world is already doomed and humanity's future is to be a bunch of brainless drones. 99,09% consume, 0,1% produce and 0,0001% command.