Should I be worried about putting my kids in daycare? I can afford for my wife to stay home...

Should I be worried about putting my kids in daycare? I can afford for my wife to stay home, budget would just be super tight

Attached: 1571351817875.jpg (361x330, 12.88K)

DO YOU WANT THEM GETTING POZZED BY DRAG QUEEN STORY HOUR AND OTHER LEFTOID HORRORS BEYOND COMPREHENSION

All female staff. If there's a dude he's horny.

What's more important, your money or your kids trooning out further down the line?

I am gonna interview them and make sure there is none of that going on
Yea for sure

If you can afford it, you should let your wife do it. Day care will expose your children to dangers like molestation.

Yes. You should worry. Either they will be abused, brainwashed or trafficked.

OP here. She is 3 months along. Just trying to figure everything out. How much do babies even cost per month? I budgeted for 500 and we would still have a few hundred left over every month if she stayed home

Basically giving them to a rape factory

To many lesbians in childcare today

It's cheaper for your wife to stay home. Daycare is obscenely expensive. Unless your wife has a job that pays above average, if she is working and you are putting your kids in daycare, she is essentially working in exchange for the "privilege" of not spending time with your kids.

My daycare was ran by an old Italian widow of a mobster during the 90s. Chain smoked all day. Spanked us. Good times

is your wife good at it?

You kid needs a good attachment to their mother to have confidence to deal with the dumb ass public school you are going to send them to. She needs to stay home and home school them and surround herself with mother's who fucking enjoy being a mom not complainers and woo is me bitches.

charter school maybe? idk that or move to a red state. maybe your wife could find a job where she can do most of the work from home. just monitor who your kids friends are and know their families.

I had to put my kids (late elementary at the time) in daycare when my wife had to fly to her family when her farther died. Worst two weeks of their life. Daycare is filled with children that learn to be mean to each other, gang up on others, and other really nasty shit to other kids.
Stay away unless you want horrible and maladjusted kids.
And honestly, you'll probably be saving money by having her at home. Have her start up some small in-home business. Earn a little while taking care of the kids as needed.

She is still pregnant. She has always wanted to be a mom so I am assuming she will be. She didn't have the greatest childhood so I guess she knows what not to do

Cloth diapers and breast feeding make it so much cheaper 2nd hand clothes are fine if you don't get the obviously worn clothing and pick good material, of course your wife has to have the right temperament to save you $$

Depends on the demographics DESU.
Just make it abundantly clear to the works you are a very involved parent who will be examining your child for any sign of abuse.
Plenty of parents just going through the motions out there.
They will victimize one of their kids if they are there to abuse.

This is the most important political move of your life by far, raising your own kids is what matters in life, actually knowing them and relating to them.

If you can afford for daycare but barely. Just try having a schedule for you and your wife to take turns. Perhaps she takes a part time job instead.

If you love your kids, you wont do this. Day care will fuck them up bad.

Tell her she’s to go back to work. Have a plan to afford to be one income. Make sure she not only wants to take care of child but also wants to cook, clean, fuck you. If she wants do these things then you both will be happy. If she wants to stay home in a mess and suffer through meals then offer to do the things I said as a homemaker. Tell her you’re not embarrassed or entitled and you will clean toilets and she can be the bread winner as you owe it to the child to have a parent take care of them.

I think this is what we are going to do. I have also considered getting another job and working weekends/nights

Do you want someone other than your child's parents influencing them at a young age with a bunch of you don't know what?
Didn't think so, easy question.

Vaginas stink.

Your kids are more important than your tight budget.

Do you win bread by competing against dough?

You should be very worried. Pic very related

Attached: 1644116648873.jpg (1125x1274, 237.96K)

Yeah, just stopped off to say this is correct. I know from experience.

Oh god yea you're right. We're just gonna have to make this work

I know this might sound insane to a random person, but consider yourself lucky you came to Any Forums for advice on this. Best of luck!!

A slitery slope.

yes you fucking retard dont put them in day care

Attached: 1563736878523.gif (200x234, 3.06M)