Any Forums knows the truth about this faggot right?

When has the MSM ever promoted someone who is a legot threat to TPTB?

He's not a hero
He's not a patriot

Attached: 2952.jpg (1200x1200, 123.25K)

Any Forums might but i dont. spill the beans or dilate, faggot.

I don't think he's real

This

The entire snowden op was part of the internal glow nigger civil war.

Snowden was always a CIA asset. He was given the mission of infiltrating the NSA and exposing thier operations in order to weaken NSA and stengthen CIA.

Ever wonder how he was able to get out of hong kong and into russia despite there being a global hold on his passport?

spook op to make the nsachads look bad. everything he "revealed" was known for years by non-retards.
>Snowed in

Attached: fiTEwa.gif (480x270, 288.51K)

This

you know what weirds me out about him and this is something everybody should notice whether they are for or against him, or simply don't know or care

his glasses are still missing a nose piece, now this is extremely painful and there is no use for it, unless there's something special about his glasses that nobody knows about it doesn't make sense

the first thing i would do is get it fixed if this happened to me, i would never tolerate having a fucking pair of glasses cutting into me like that, you simply can't function because it screws up the alignment of the frames and thus the objective distance of the lenses, unless his lenses are dummy lenses this would bother him instantly

all glasses wearers know what i'm talking about, glasses kind of blow but broken glasses are a whole new world of pain

Yeah not sure about that bud. If he's not legit then no whistleblowers are real

Oh another glownigger thread

Reposting your schizo thread, glow nigger?

fags post in threes

Real whistleblowers exist.
They usually end up like Seth Rich

yeah, it's no big deal that zog is spying on every single one of us and they also want us dead

He is CIA. He was sent to spy of the NSA because they cooperating with the CIA.

I am so sick of seeing wasted talent on Any Forums. Jesus fucking christ.

Does he remind anyone else of Max Headroom?

>Gets out PRISM program ahead of another journalistic leak
>flees to russia
>gains a lucrative job in russia
>Gets pardoned
>comes back to america paid in a movie deal
>Now "freedom of the press" president in faggot city california
>Offer free software and VPNs to all journalists
>Journalists now fully compromised by NSA/CIA asset in conjunction with Russia
If you're not aware that it was always the Democrats and Russa-- maybe by blackmail, you're NGMI.

Attached: 1643986738964.jpg (528x661, 76.26K)

What you mean user?
Im trying to wake up a target audience that might be suceptible to the message.

How is that a talent waste?

Not our fault OP is a glownigger.

Never said that.
The problem is not the results of his action. Its the intentions

Weird how there are almost never any Snowden posts here but when there are it's full of bootlicking trannys.

The glass pieces get greasy over time.
Where are you going with this you cunt.

So you're only a real whistleblower if you get iced? You know that's not true

Didnt say that either
Keep building those strawmans you fucking retard

the MSM branded him a traitor. i don't know if he was a plant or not, all that happened was it was confirmed the agencies were breaking the law by spying on us and nothing happened, it was normalized. it was like an algorithm testing the waters of dissent. and now we have the pandemic. another test of our rights. i wonder what's next.

Attached: Screenshot_2020-10-29 Roger Murtaugh.png (240x294, 167.04K)

If whistleblowers get iced, it would even more show that the target is the public.

>Its the intentions
he's a boyscout

>not our fault
>weird how
faggots you're fooling no one

Yes and now.

Say what you like, but he does know how the NSA, FBI, DHS, etc., have their nose up your ass as much as possible.

Yes, there was that Facebook whistleblower who totally was not a dog and pony show.

That’s literally Q story.

Correct. Qanon doesn't get legs without Seth Rich

>Ever wonder how he was able to get out of hong kong and into russia despite there being a global hold on his passport?
Is it impossible for the revocation of the passport to be missed during the flight onboarding from Hong Kong? Why would his passport be checked for that during departure? It WAS checked when he arrived in Russia, and that's why he was kept at the airport for one month before he got asylum.

The interesting thing here is all those truckers should be also used against their rat shit.
Maybe they get a taste of freedom.