Why do roasties believe in things like astrology or the paranormal but find religion to be ridiculous?

Why do roasties believe in things like astrology or the paranormal but find religion to be ridiculous?

Attached: 3vjxzj.jpg (280x280, 6.21K)

I agree except the astrology part

Because they're women

Attached: Al_Bundy.jpg (634x852, 372.02K)

What do you mean you agree?

THE HOUSE NEXT DOOR TO ME BEEN SOLD TO NIGGGGERRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSS.

Religion holds them accountable and tells them how to be. Astrology allows them to project their dumb cunt decisions onto cosmic vibes.

The paranormal occurs quite frequently if you are autistic. Astrology is for meant for women since it requires pointless fact reading

> astrology or the paranormal but find religion to be ridiculous?

It's the same thing. They rejected religion because they perceived evil (an idol) and so turned to other things they did not consider evil.

I have had many black neighbors in the suburbs and they seem to be fine

cause religion says you cant be a whore, and theyre usually possessed with multiple entities due to sexual depravity so the paranormal appeals to them.

Attached: 1643641295635.jpg (1024x1018, 92.35K)

Because if they believed in God and religion they would have to behave like adults, stop whoring and drinking, and become responsible for their own actions. For the alternatives you mentioned they just have to watch spooky shows on TV and real gay blogs about stars making them suck cock or whatever.

Women are more religious than men.

Women and niggers are generally more irrational and superstitious. Women are just as likely to be religious, but will talk shit about Christianity because they find it simultaneously too oppressive and not oppressive enough.

THEY CLAIM TO BE WILD INDIANS FROM THE PLAINSSSSSSS

Based Bundy poster

she means mercury retrograde

Attached: 1643938084215.jpg (1007x1391, 152.51K)

Attached: 685484583211.jpg (1155x811, 498.85K)

because religions have rules and require some manner of commitment, principles and self-sacrifice
the same reason teenagers hate religion

Attached: 1585174905331.gif (675x380, 1.35M)

how is it not oppressive enough?
women in general feel pain from hearing truth and do their best not to connect dots.

>I tried to cheat on my boyfriend and now I’m GOIN INSAAAAANE AHHHHHH

Yeah, paranormal exists.

There's nothing women and niggers hate more than personal responsibility. Niggers will do dumb shit and say that god told them to do it, or the devil tricked them. Astrology says you were born like "X" because of reasons outside your control, so women will use that as an excuse to be insufferable cunts.

Women generally don't care for Christianity because compared to stupid wicca shit it doesn't make them feel empowered, it doesn't really tell them to do anything other than would probably make them happiest if they just followed it, so it's just a dull lecture, but Islam teaches that women are basically stupid animals that need to be kept on a short leash by men, and they love that. Christianity is just boringly moderate to them.

If the paranormal existed, it'd just be normal

Attached: white male at the zoo.jpg (960x934, 128.54K)