Why is "have sex" an insult again?

Many people are virgins. Incel etymologically has devolved into meaning "virgin who's opinions I disagree with". Do people seriously think that they are more wise or intelligent than someone because they put a meat rod in a meat hole? Do you think a tinder degenerate who's IQ doesn't breach three digits and just goes clubbing and puts his penis in slags is more qualified to give political takes on society than a Harvard graduate waiting for marriage?

Attached: 726377cde6eee3891a033277a6453abe.jpg (2118x1215, 306.34K)

because it's fun to annoy internet spergs that will post on anonymous bronze age discussion forum about how all women are whores yet no woman will fuck them

simply yes, if you are a virgin your political opinions don't matter

Attached: 1643189503826.jpg (674x1024, 112.8K)

Actual sperg here. I WOULD regularly post threads about how they can cheaply fuck strippers (and you can, and this is probably the best way in the US) except there is some fucking tranny janny who REALLY hates threads advising incels on how to get laid.

If you’re smart enough to figure out females and smart enough to get what you want,..

Then YES, CHADS are SMARTER than you.

They don’t make excuses, project insecurities, deflect reality or cope and seethe like INCEL losers.

Incels can’t even admit their own stupidity.

And NO, you’re not “Sigma.” You’re Omega-Beta.

Attached: 1C47126A-CC12-474B-9CA0-3670D0AF68AF.gif (250x380, 1.87M)

But that's just a convenient strawman you've constructed in your head. There are plenty of virgins who worship slutty women, like simps and twitch Tier 3 subs for Alinity, and there are plenty of married men who hate sluts. Hell a lot of major political figures didn't have sex. Enoch Powell for example abstained totally from sex and it was only much later on his life that he had a wife and a daughter. I'm a human not a chimpanzee so I value people based on their arguments and reasoning not on how many vaginal juices have wetted their crotch

Attached: 1cd203cde102e66566189f91981197b5--ancient-persia-ahura-mazda.jpg (640x499, 36.97K)

>Manwhores are s-smarter than people who havent had sex
Statistics disagree with you. They actually imply the complete opposite

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-FSrzhjWdhgDjA.png (2251x2609, 1.57M)

Maybe because it's not on topic you fucking spastic retard.

Men who don't get laid at all overvalue women, I want to stop that.

Have sex, incel
also not reading
also sage

Attached: JessicaCaught.png (705x807, 821.35K)

I wish I was a virgin. Women like it and it means you have no STDs.

> Women like it if you're a virgin
LOL no. Sometimes a girl who is a real total turboslut will get excited about being a guys first but women want chad and definitely want nothing to do with the opposite of chad.

Fornication is a deadly sin, but most people on Any Forums are degenerates that larp as honorable people. Don't listen to degenerates fren. Abstinence is directly related to higher intelligence.
> Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly belive that they're in good company.
That basically describes pol.

Using Cucktianity to cope with your inability to get the women you want is understandable
Most Cucktianity is about coping with one's failure and weakness without improving over it in meaningful ways.
have sex incel, all the world's greatest philosophers, scientists and great minds had one thing in common. They were great with women and got pussy

>Do people seriously think that they are more wise or intelligent than someone because they put a meat rod in a meat hole?
No, it's just the superlative form of "nerd" as in "absolute shut in whose sexual frustration colors their life" lmao

Because incels themselves made an effort to completely associate all virgins with inceldom

Almost no-one would question whether a Harvard graduate who is waiting for marriage is qualified to give political takes. What people usually question is whether a man who is severely afraid of approaching women is qualified to give political takes. I am not saying that they are necessarily right to question that, but that is what they question.

It's not up to you in determining what another man or woman deems valuable or disvalued. Free will is neat, huh?

The concept of supporting right-wing politics "just because you want sex" is quite a flawed psychoanalysis. Of course all animals want sex as its encoded in us to want to pass on our genetic material (though clearly as cuçks, pathological altruists, suicidals and trannies show, highly intelligent animals can be tricked into killing their line)

But the white nationalist doesn't want that. He wants more than sex. He wants a family, a community, a raison d'etre, a culture, a heritage, a possibly instinctive sense of belonging to a journey that started before he was born and will continue after he dies. A journey that involves all of his racial relatives, not just himself. If a leftwinger infiltrated a feminist group and couldnt get pussy hed be seething, but if a rightwinger joined a based community but didnt couple or was killed by an enemy, theres still a blood brother of his who did couple with a woman and has many blue eyed blond children. And whether he is bountiful or other men of his race are bountiful, or both, it doesn't matter as they all win in the end. Its the evolutionary basis of human altruism, ethnocentric cooperation. You can have this in an ethnostate, a state with a few foreigners, but you can't have this in a state filled with whoredom and mass immigration. Having sex or not has nothing to do with arriving at that conclusion, its basic logic.

The hability to get female validation is the most bestial parameter you can use to judge the value of a man. If you are a rational human being it shouldn't be the only one. I'm pretty sure everyone that uses this "insult" is a two digits IQ nigger or a woman.

But the average right wing traditionalist is fitter and stronger than the average liberal? They also have lower rates of mental illness. This is a known fact

I'm unsure user. Women are stupid but I've met girls totally repulsed by my sore covered dick. I wish I had not banged as many sluts as I have.

If they had sex they'd stop fucking thinking about it all the time. It's not as great as they think, but how would a virgin know?

No, you dont support these politics because you want sex you support these politics because you cant get sex and being part of an 'enlightened outgroup' makes you feel more comfortable

Have sex incel

Attached: chaws.gif (292x292, 1.44M)

ausbro being smart doesnt qualify you for jack shit other than desk work and pattern recognition. It doesnt make you strong. It doesnt make you brave. It doesnt even make you capable. It just becomes statistically favorable for you to be better at most tasks than others. But guess what. Most of the worlds tasks are meaningless piddle paddle or done by machines. Which leaves you shit out of luck. The one that is smarter is one that lives free despite being caged and still manages to find joy and love. You can start by going out there and having a good time despite the whores and the brainless jockies that get ez pussy (i have been to many clubs these are one in maybe a dozen or two, not that many). There are plenty of women that arent globohomo'ed that like to have fun and keep within their bounds.

You are just dreadsturbating and raging over false realities, the simulacra created by Social Media and TRP.

Just fucking have sex you retarded incel.