Is wokeism ever going to end or are we on this ride forever now?

Is wokeism ever going to end or are we on this ride forever now?

Like I'm sure I remember people saying for at least 5 years now that "don't worry, the pendulum is about to swing back hard" but it never happens, we just keep getting more and more woke.

It's to the point where looking back even 10 years ago is like staring into a different world.

Attached: 1641093639926.png (598x747, 369.05K)

It won't end until the jews are removed from power. Simple as.

They are mentally ill, just tell them whatever they need to hear so they don't snap and move on ffs

Fpbp

It'll end. It's self destructive. It's only a matter of time before it destroys itself or simply falls out of favor. Sadly, things are going to get worse before they get better. You might see the light at the end of the tunnel in 2 or 3 decades.

It will be replaced with something even worse and we'll all look back wistfully at the post-GG decade as the good old days.

Attached: tumblr_21e1adc0df6d00fab4d9d78bc9a9ac23_95f77593_500.jpg (500x378, 59.62K)

It will end after the totalotarian regimes officially assume complete control.

Faggots are just this version of communisms useful idiots. They will all get lined up against the wall and shot once they stop being useful

remember when 'woke' meant you were aware of the jewish psyop to cuck the world and then they hijacked it to mean you think there is no gender or some stupid bullshit? feels bad.

>Is wokeism ever going to end or are we on this ride forever now?
Nothing lasts forever during history.

But for the moment, just enjoy the clown world.

Probably. Most of the normies I know are in the “lol what retards, let’s laugh at them getting triggered” phase and that started at the end of 2021 once public opinion of covid bullshit turned. From my observations, it’ll be about a year of that phase, then about 2-3 years of “can we just vote and shut them up now?” Then about 1 year of the “if you don’t shut up, people are going to eventually…” cope phase as they begin to understand reality. Finally, that will land them at the full acceptance of what must be done, the “kill them all” endpoint. Most of us on Any Forums are at that endpoint and must do everything to continue to push our friends, frens, and family along this path.

Kinda based of them to put the full quote. Tons of people read that and said "well he's not wrong..." who wouldn't have otherwise thought about it.

based and truth pilled

The pendulum did swing back hard, but they censored the fuck out of it, cheated elections and made an insane power grab using a fake pandemic. They successfully delayed the inevitable but they can only delay it. The covid shit is falling apart and it's going to take a lot of people down with it.

What the fuck is wrong with Norway?

If someone was jailed for calling a tranny a tranny in the US, there would be actual blood in the streets.

So this is the freedom and democracy that faggot westerners speak about.

Whenever the jews are in charge you can expect this shit

Stop lying.

Doesn't happen in america unless you speak badly about niggers.

usually if a society got to this level you'd see some level of physical uprising. you won't see a change until that happens.

In current Olympics, our people shouted nigger at American athletes and the athletes apologized for offending our people by being black.

This. Their tactics to try to stop it only makes the end result worse. Imagine if they took the canary in a mineshaft approach with Trump and didn’t double down on their efforts. Normies would be placated back to sleep and Trump would’ve been Regan after working on “bipartisan” agreements on free trade, immigration, and draining the swamp. Don’t worry though, that last one would’ve just been making a bunch of retiring old politicians and lower level aides resign after a “deep investigation of the swamp.” Instead, we got rhetoric that is even turning faggots who had BLM signs in their front yards last year based. And by based I don’t mean “they’re voting republican now guys, we did it!” but actually based in a Any Forums sense.
Which brings me to my last point.. the people getting redpilled now are going to be more based than you or me. I don’t want this to turn into a wall of text, but essentially, those who believe the strongest but catch on later are the ones who end up being the most reactionary against it.

Attached: thatsaman (1).png (909x551, 232.24K)

Because they know they’d be put right in a death camp if they tried the shit they do here when someone says nigger to a nigger.

This. There's no 'pendulum' that's a psyop. The views and beliefs of the masses are molded and shepherded by the powerful and almighty hand of the printing press and electromagnetic media. These are owned by disruptive and ever-perverting Jews whose only goal is to impoverish, de-intellectualize and mongrelize the Gentile goyim. There is no pendulum, no reason. This is not a law of nature, nor is it causes by nature. It is caused by the Jews and their cohorts.

2-3 decades is when the daily stormer predicts that white people will become a minority in america. It will be too late then.

It’s swinging back in real time as we sneed

>be Any Forums
>have a thread with no shills demoralizing everyone
>enter and to save the day
Where would we be without you guys

I've got no hope left

Attached: 1644098255824.gif (254x450, 2.6M)