Protestors killed due to 1 angry vaxxer

>Protestors killed due to 1 angry vaxxer
>Goes on Any Forums to find thread
>Immediately sees this

You really are the weak men that will create hard times. You know that was a glownigger that just killed three of you right? You’re a fucking joke. I hope we go straight Austria mode to end this LARP of “oh I’ll use my guns if they cross the line.”

Fucking faggots. If you have kids, go apologize them for failing your job to protect their future.

Attached: A7D026CF-BAA7-46CF-A385-5BF4EE47E6CD.jpg (750x230, 119.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/8597464/hit-and-run-truck-convoy-manitoba-legisltature/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you are desperate for the clash between the low levels of society.
inject them with poison, enslave them and steal everything from them. they then tell the "left" needs to kill the "right" and the "right" the "left".

The honking could be their fall. Increase and expand the pacific honkings.

You fail to see the repeat of history. Every tyrant rose because of its people. And the “”””left””””” has shed the first blood, while the “”””””””right””””””” thinks there is still law.

They will kill you, and you will do nothing. There will be no war. Only massacre.

Imagine wanting civil war because you're an emotional retard.

>glownigger that just killed three of you
QRD?

Fine, we will just keep killing you. Don’t fight.

imagine doing literally nothing except cheering while your country becomes a dystopian shithole that your children will never escape from.

Imagine not wanting civil war because you're a coward faggot that will allow evil to win because you were told violence is wrong and that you should take the high road even if it means your children end up living in hell.

The only thing you're killing is yourself you emotional tranny

Terry Davis really made you scared huh. You scared some guy in a suit and sunglasses is coming to get ya? Lol

Where was someone killed? Last I heard it was only injuries.

>You really are the weak men that will create hard times.
You're just now realizing this?

Attached: 1600813538499.png (966x966, 397.24K)

Why don't you do something then instead of whining on the internet?

to be clear, germany was a shooting gallery between antifa blosheviks and nationalists before and while hitler took power
violence isnt even the end game
what follows the boogaloo is a boogaloo in the dark

Your side is the evil side, bud

>Your side is the evil side, bud

Attached: 1620219965330.webm (380x674, 2.61M)

This is the most distgusting and desperate post--seeking to provoke and manipulate evil--that I've seen all day.

Then sit down and let us kill you.

What's goin on with you bud?

Attached: images(4).jpg (228x221, 9.43K)

Attached: 1620055067426.webm (566x540, 2.96M)

Meds OP.

My meds don’t work unless you take them

Attached: 1613076584275.webm (818x840, 2.89M)

You shills are pathetic. Nobody was killed or seriously injured, only one guy went to the hospital with minor injuries and he's already been released.

The leftist psychopath driver has already been arrested and the whole event has done nothing but win the protesters more sympathy from the public.
globalnews.ca/news/8597464/hit-and-run-truck-convoy-manitoba-legisltature/