Don't give me that N-word bullshit, Biden said it on video multiple times

youtube.com/watch?v=b6ZauP45D_c

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-200330.png (2048x1857, 2.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cCv5k8WA_sU?t=53
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*ahem...
NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

Attached: BEHEAD ALL SATANS_.png (595x763, 1.11M)

Bump

Attached: I AM DEIMOS 8.gif (480x312, 3.55M)

Biden was using this as an example, not in a derogatory way like Joe Rogan. Theres a difference and you should learn it before trying to make these false equivalency argument between the two.

White people aren't allowed to say that word under any circumstances. You can only refer to it as "the N word."

Sociaist kang Hasan said it too: youtu.be/cCv5k8WA_sU?t=53

wow, I can't believe you're defending hate speech. Are you a nazi or a klansman?

Ultra based

>the n word
Do americans not realise how retarded this phrase sounds? Y're swlf censoring yourself about a word that has no meaning if not used in context. Just say "Biden says nigger" you absolute degen.

AND IT WAS NOT DAT RONG AGO.

>Italian
You are a nigger

Was the "racial jungle" comment out of context too, sir?

>you're taking it out if context!!
>he meant it in the good way!!

it is to bait more bumps to the thread you big idiot
he knows full well he CAN say nigger on Any Forums

Attached: 1642710613953.jpg (600x599, 67.15K)

out of context. doesnt count

Snopes and other third party independent fact checkers have debunked that as out of context and rated as mostly false.

jesus christ you guys are bending over backwards so hard to protect your stupid vax-misinformation ape. when you suck his dick later are you swallowing too?

Attached: 98765465909465.jpg (3648x2736, 1.02M)

You are the blackest gayest retard nigger to ever live.

What a dumb nigger. He can't use that word. Any Forums reclaimed it. It's our word.

why is everyone so mad? in WV, our former senator Robert C Byrd was a founding KKK member. politicians are obviously exempt from racism.

sending dick pics, on the other hand...

Tell that to joe rogan you racist apologizer

Its false as per snopes. Jungles are biomes while races are distinction within a same species.

I agree just because of picrel

unrelated, your ID is iMJzogz9;

also, fuck this new captcha. most of the time, they don't even equal out to full letters

>Pointing out our blatant hypocrisy and double standards is heckin cringe don't you know?
I hope hell opens up a new wing just for you retarded cunts.

Ahh, the joe rogan excuse.
Sorry chud, we're shutting your butt down.

Bro, let's cancel the President.

Only Democrats are allowed to say NIGGER.
Didn’t you know?

Saying the actual word lets disingenuous midwit leftards just attack you for that while ignoring your actual argument

Occasionally the captcha throws you a bone though. I had G4NJA once.

Rogan was using it as an example too.

bait level: Effective

Damn that hairline

wtf based biden?

he's unbelievably based... there is so much irony in his presidency that if irony were made of strawberries we'd all be having smoothies.

>Pointing out our blatant hypocrisy and double standards
right-wingers' ENTIRE PLATFORM is blatant hypocrisy. "rules for thee and not for me". so i don't give a fuck. eat shit and die.