Muh red wave

>muh red wave

Attached: 5FA2DC7F-CFB8-46FB-9DDC-293E29C386E6.png (2208x1242, 413.77K)

Who cares about fucking cook county, it was always going to go left. sage

I think the House and Senate will still go to the Republicans but what does it matter anyway? With fuckers like Kevin McCarthy in charge it wouldn't be any different.

There will be a lot of news coming out about how the Democrats are in a good position, because if there wasn't, it would impact voter turn out. They can't just sit on their hands and say, "well we're fucked, let's focus on 2024."

gerrymandering good when democrats do it

This. I’m not wasting my time voting for people with a platform of “let’s impeach Biden three times so it’s more than Trump” and nothing else. Give me someone talking about a purge and I’ll quit my job to work for him.

How about you start by bombing washington? In fact, we should do it on the 22nd of this month!

Imagine thinking that voting matters.

>Polling

This isn't about the election, it's just about the redrawing of house districts. It was expected GOP would gain 5ish seats, but since they didn't gerrymander and the Dems did, it went the opposite.

>oh you want to purge the ruling class instead of voting for them?
>well why aren’t you setting bombs off in Washington DC you hypocrite!?!?
Because it doesn’t work like that.

The elections in Illinois have been rigged anyway for at least the last 40 years... probably longer.

>Republicans not taking the initiative and doing anything
A tale as old as 2 weeks

Any time Republicans try to make a district that remotely favors them it gets struck down by the courts. Meanwhile Democrats can get away what whatever fuckery they want.

Democrats are gerrymandering and rigging the 2024 election

Attached: 1632384198746.jpg (832x836, 84.24K)

Because we let them.

Bump

Im no longer voting for living men. No man of good character pursues a position of power especially not when the halls of power have become unquestionably corrupted. I plan on writing in Jesus Christ.

Look at a map of Fulton county. Not only does it benefit then for voting, they also get property taxes from the wealthy to prop-up their welfare city of niggers

In Illinois, every county except cook has to be red to win. We're fucked by the U of I

>Red Team
>Blue Team
>blahblah
Citizens vs Politicians

Attached: 1638386944833.gif (400x267, 994.99K)

>muh tweet
> -you faggot