My mom is sulking because I decided to get the clot shot for work-related reasons...

My mom is sulking because I decided to get the clot shot for work-related reasons. She's gone on record saying she'd rather have me unemployed than taking the vaxx.

Attached: 1615576572612.jpg (660x574, 19.1K)

Your mummy truly loves you faggot. You don't deserve her.

Faggot detected

Attached: 1643614478324m.jpg (834x1024, 93.12K)

OP deserves to get downsized to 3 inches tall, and to get raped by us anons

way to go faggot

Trash like you chooses multigenerational poverty.

Attached: IQ test.jpg (1200x1600, 186.98K)

Keep moving vaxxie. This is a Pureblood board

Well tell the bitch she should have been signing you some serious paychecks if she was so concerned.

your mom is a retarded Facebook boomer, just like the average anti-vaxx retard

Imagine being more blue pilled than your mom. Embarrassing. I sure hope you stop posting here.

She was gonna give you free tendies and ya blew it

Your dick still wouldn't be big enough for him to feel.

You should listen to your Mother

At one point she said I could have the money in her 401k, so I could basically go off the grid. She's unironically everything Any Forums would love in a mother. But I don't think she's thinking very rationally, and I'm a little worried about the state of her mental health.

Attached: dumb frogposter.jpg (976x850, 87.14K)

And where does she get her money? Something tells me that if it came down to either taking the vaxx or being out on the street, she would take the vaxx.

Then why the fuck did you dumbshit?

that's a good mom you dumb cunt

>he trusts big pharma
Ngmi

Your life is more important than your job, user. Your mother understands this and cares enough to tell you, you should feel fortunate she's one of the few good women left.

You should be more worried about the STDs you have from taking it up the ass, faggot.

as you should

There has always been an option to avoid it, you’re weak and retarded if you give in

Cause I don't want to be financially tethered to an aging woman in her 50s who's spent about a year emotionally blackmailing me into not getting it already. I got a decent job opportunity lined up, and the one caveat is getting filled with science juice.