If Poland goes to war with Russia

I will never kill a Ruskiefren because some Jew in Warsaw got along with a Jew in Moscow and ordered me to. If they force me to join the army and order to shot at my Slavicfrens, I swear by the Gods that I will start blowing up all the synagogues in the country, starting from the one in my city.
In Minecraft, of course.

Attached: ac9697a983ed67f7cc89557cdbd0438c.jpg (235x418, 20.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eutimes.net/2018/12/poland-euroweek-program-underage-girls-hugged-kissed-and-called-sexy-by-adult-muslims/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We only kill the big nosed, in Minecraft of course

Anne Frankly I'm surprised that Belaruś and Polska have had conflict, since they're even more similar than Polish and Russians.

>Anne Frankly
Hah, that's a good one.

>I'm surprised that Belaruś and Polska have had conflict, since they're even more similar than Polish and Russians.
There is conflict between our jewish overlords, not between our people.

I want every pole and hohol dead. If Putin decides to invade I will sign up for Russian foreign batallion and kill as many e*stern europeans as I can.

Attached: 1596500578559.jpg (1080x1080, 309.26K)

k. you're going to die either way.

Attached: fucking_ellis.gif (480x204, 2.49M)

>I will sign up for Russian foreign batallion and kill as many e*stern europeans as I can.
Your hairy balls will freeze off Medbro.

>k. you're going to die either way.
Based, I crave hero's death. And Piorun will welcome me in Nav.

Attached: 4r54y9s3fnb51.jpg (1024x512, 42.27K)

Start from capturing every member of the PO and PiS parties and then fucking hang those faggots.
You can go and shoot up a bank next.

in the metaverse now. and based?

Attached: IMG_20220203_153600_114.jpg (460x396, 38.43K)

I added to the list, thanks user.

Attached: 1540706771306-3.jpg (655x527, 59.37K)

They won't you stupis fucking larper xD

You will spend your life in grim depression not having any challenges in life or adventures, so stop larping.

you will die in your mom's house
hiding from the boom booms
and unironically die from a russian artillery shell

Attached: cleaning_room.gif (480x202, 2.59M)

And then Russia will conquer Poland and you, a good-for-nothing, will commit suicide.

The totality of your actions was summed up by Lenin 100 years ago: a useful idiot.

Thankfully you're an extreme minority. A nut case

>You will spend your life in grim depression not having any challenges in life or adventures, so stop larping.
also this

>They won't
There are Polish special forces soldiers in Ukraine, they conduct trainings. DGP also claims that Poland will become involved in the supply of weapons to Ukraine.
Who knows what Jews in Warsaw are planning?

You're welcome.
I'll see you in Warsaw.

>And then Russia will conquer Poland and you
Oh no, one regime that is replacing Europeans with Negroes and a third world will change to a little more/less Jewish, kek.
No one cares.

>Thankfully you're an extreme minority. A nut case
You are in the minority. Nobody will die for Polin except useful idiots like you and that other user.
You go die for the Jew Morawiecki and Kaczyński.

>Does not want to fight aggressor
Why does everyone like to invade Poland?

Attached: too_easy.gif (220x145, 143.67K)

Were you that Pagan on /soc/?

Martyr nation of Europe.

>Does not want to fight aggressor
Hm, rings a bell ..

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59.5K)

>Were you that Pagan on /soc/?
Nope, link?

You can only become a martyr after the invasion is already successful.

Attached: 4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-roll-safe.2x.h473.w710.jpg (1420x946, 76.62K)

>link
Why? A yes or no would suffice.

>DIE FOR ME POLE, WHY WON'T YOU FIGHT YOUR FELLOW EUROPEANS WHILE WE REPLACE YOU WITH NIGGERS?

Attached: 1614439852790.jpg (1347x814, 211.13K)

I'm interested if there was a Polish Pagan on /soc/. But, no.

Do you really think Russia is your friend? Look what happened to the halves of Germany after WWII. You are better off as part of the west than as part of the east.

NOOOOOOOOOO WHY POLACKS DON'T WANNA DIE FOR (((THEIR))) COUNTRY?? OY VEY ..
>eutimes.net/2018/12/poland-euroweek-program-underage-girls-hugged-kissed-and-called-sexy-by-adult-muslims/

Attached: 1549196423153.png (863x562, 859.03K)

Perfectly summed up Polish attidude thru last 200 years. I wonder when poles will actually learn when to fight and when to stay quiet and wait for better moment.

Attached: Average_Serbian.png (406x542, 489.59K)

If we're about to get raped from all sides yet again then the answer is literally never.

Say what you want about Poles, but the best blow job I ever got was from a 21 year old Polish girl.

We get raped from all sides because our foreign policy was shit for atleast last 400 years

Attached: Poland 1920.png (573x632, 695.79K)

>Jewish roots
Every fucking time. How did he last 5+ years without being lynched?

>Do you really think Russia is your friend?
I haven't written that anywhere, learn to read.

>You are better off as part of the west than as part of the east.
Same shit. Western Russia is slowly turning into Africa, and eastern Russia is being colonized by China.

Well, then it is not in your best interest to connect you two.
Repent when you can, bratan.

Attached: Hitler at Requiem Mass for Polish Marshall Pilsudski.jpg (1000x796, 96.73K)

>If we're about to get raped from all sides yet again then the answer is literally never.
Based and Realpolitikpilled. Stay as far away from the war as possible. Announce the creation of a neutral, rainbow-colored friendship zone in Poland.

>be Ivan with VPN
>make threads under various Western flags
>"I am a [insert race/ethnicity] and I will not fight our [race/ethnicity] brothers. NO MORE BROTHER WARS."

This has become a common strategy from the Kremlin lately

Attached: fc137b1534d9f16acd85edf4075a5353.jpg (428x368, 19.44K)