Which one is it?

Motherland or Fatherland?

Attached: rfqduc4a6x181.jpg (640x640, 42.52K)

Nondeterministicgenderland

Mommy Africa.

>Non-binary gender-queer parent land!!

Attached: 0.png (533x567, 5.24K)

Depends on what you connect to your country

Fatherland for me, can't say Canada or this shithole country is my motherland I won't die for it

A plot of dirt

Attached: big brain wojak.png (898x790, 279.22K)

In Russia it can be both - "rodina" as motherland, and "otechestvo" as fatherland

Fatherland and Mothertongue
because we learn our language from our mothers

Sounds gay.

Land of the Free.

Ahhh, better. :)

>matriarchal or patriarchal?
what the fuck do you think

What's an orphan country?

Russian has words for both Motherland and Fatherland
Deal with it bigots

mommy ingerlan
daddy doucheland

In New Zealand we say Nonbinaryparentland

What's up with the neutral countries?
Bunch of mulatto fags.

Vaterland

We just call America ours

the US is neither mother nor fatherland because
she is a godless whore, babylon the great

any other ameribros have any input? i cant think of a time ive heard either of these refer to us

Should be motherland. God is already a father figure.

they is a godless whore

oh shit

Homeland

When a fatherland and a motherland love each other very very much...

Attached: amazin.png (275x314, 42.21K)

I should like to know what they base that map on.
In France they say "la Patrie" which means the fatherland.

You forgot Summerland.

>la

Your map is incorrect. In Chinese, we say 祖国 which is ancestral land, and so makes no reference to mother or father. The other word we use is 坐天下 which means the world under heaven.

We have no history

same with us

>La

Yeah, Pátria is feminine.
God is distant and doesn't care about his kids, like a true father.
Nations are feminine figures - temperamental, cluster-B clusterfucks, love mingling with foreigners and are not loyal to their kin.

>la

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

In America it's Homeland
In Canada it's Nativeland

this map is a lie.

Attached: file.png (767x98, 21.98K)

Shut up and have your bat soup. No one cares how you think.

Tell me, why does the chinaman eat black man penis to get erections?

Niggers

USA is normally fatherland for those who bother (going extinct of course) but dixie is typically feminine. Like others said, though, it's not a very deep association and most don't care one way or the other.

The country, the land, the dirt, feeds you like your mom boobs.

Attached: 1960-5-francs-argent-type-semeuse.jpg (1000x1000, 118.7K)

Butthurt detected

I think the difference arises from two different perspectives on the nature of a "country."
In Eurasian symbology, the feminine and the mother are most often associated with earth, soil, and nativity; while the masculine father is what people put at the forefront when they think of their relationship to their people.
Therefor, cultures that think of their country as the physical location in which they live might be subconsciously more inclined to call it a motherland, just like mother earth. While those who think of their country as being the people who they live with might be more inclined to call it a fatherland.
The lack of any term in most of Africa reflects, of course, how the African brain is not developed enough to consider these things even subconsciously.
That could all also be complete bullshit but that only gives it the final stamp of approval as a valid anthropological hypothesis.

Attached: it's okay to laugh at yourself.png (646x566, 844.17K)

The opposite of what Anglo's call it is right. So it is Fatherland.

>Motherland or Fatherland?
There's a mistake. France is "Fatherland" and it's shown as "Motherland".

The French word is "patrie" from Latin "Pater".

Britain is the Motherland. New Zealand and Australia shouldn't be on this map...lame

>land of shart in the mart

fucking retards.
patria literally comes from pater, which is latin for father. Even though it's also a feminine noun in Latin, patria is literally "the fatherland."
Next your going to tell me that "das Vaterland" doesn't mean the father land because it's a neuter noun.

go eat counterfeit rice

Xiland clearly

Land.
Giving soil and location a gender makes you a fucking idiot.

In México is fatherland , "patria" comes from "padre" meaning "father".

Oтeчecтвo cpeднeгo poдa, yмники.

ussr experiment extension land

Add more mistakes for Spain and Spanish. It's the Spanish "patria" from Latin "Pater" (Father).
And Romanian (another Romance language) is "patrie".

Hungary should be blue

CHING CHONG DING DONG
never gets old

here must be because we use país (m) more than the actual "patria" (f) that can sound too poetic or border cringe depending on the context

fatherland if you know your father
motherland if you only know for sure whose pussy you fell out

Pero tendria que ser EL PATRIA para que sea hombre

LA PATRIA es mujer
LA MATRIA es mujer

EL MATRIA es hombre

Attached: 1630359393684.png (512x422, 230.54K)

cope. your ‘father’ is feminine.

and neither if you are a slave

Taк тyт нe пo poдaм дeлeниe идeт, a пo cмыcлoвoй нaгpyзкe cкopee. Бaтькoвщинa тaк-тo жeнcкoгo poдa нo нa кapтe Укpaинa cиняя.

this, brazilians are retarded

Yea well your land is of drunkards and alcoholics

Mutt IQ. Patria is from Latin PATRIA (of the FATHER), you fucking NEW WORLD MONGREL!

because the land is feminine
in german it is neutral but a burger mutt wouldn't
get it

This.