What are your views on slavery?

Attached: Slaves.jpg (1200x858, 470.26K)

Stupid lazy niggers aren't even any good at tilling the soil or picking cotton. A complete waste.

Unnecessary.

jews are assholes for bringing them here.

Attached: 1632883193161.jpg (435x1024, 118.81K)

Attached: Dontell-Jackson-Jew-Slavery-zionism-nwo.jpg (721x505, 250.02K)

Attached: 1577576309876.jpg (480x294, 52.27K)

not worth it, america tried it once and look how it ended

Attached: dgdfggdfh.png (1123x1122, 929.97K)

Never happened, just like the holocaust

Places like Monsanto, and they never faced any justice for it, all the blame was put on the white middle class who had nothing to do with it.

Attached: f06a966d22b0b393.jpg (1247x319, 95.28K)

Miss it so bad. Only time niggers were somewhat regulated. Now look.

Founding fathers should have picked their own cotton
Confederacy fought for the right to keep them here when Abraham Lincoln wanted to send them all back to Africa. Then when the Union won the war a confederate fag killed him before he could do it.

Owning another person is wrong. Bringing slaves to America was a critical mistake.

Immoral and worst of all you have to live with the population you enslave, that alone makes it not worth it.

literally don't give a shit, some societies seem to need it, some don't. The average third world peasant is basically a slave and has the IQ of a sewing machine.
Slavery being abnormal is an extremely new and western phenomenon, just like liberalism.

Used to be a necessary evil to built civilizations.
It isn't anymore, and we don't need niggers and sandniggers anymore.
There's nothing a nigger can do, that a machine can't do better today

Prison labour and people selling themselves in slavery (within their own terms) should still be allowed.

my view is through rose colored glasses

>people selling themselves in slavery (within their own terms) should still be allowed.
This was only done to settle debts. Why would you give shekelstein the legal option to coerce you into slavery when I can tell them on the phone about how AH DOOD THEY GOT ME ON THESE PILLS DOOD

after bringing the niggers here as slaves and freeing them, we should've forced them all to liberia.

it would be good for the niggers and good for us. they get their own nation and we have ours. but the Jews in power don't want that.

False. I've never seen a machine rob a liquor store or abandon his child.

China will solve the perpetual problem when they perfect the virus with 100% lethality that attaches only to the Negro genome.

Attached: images (2).jpg (220x229, 7.9K)