China bans Judaism

>While Jewish communities worldwide are celebrating Hanukkah, the small community in China must do so in secret as Beijing works to crack down on foreign influences and unapproved religions in the country, The Telegraph reported.

>The community in China is very miniscule, consisting of around 1,000 people of which experts say only 100 are actually practicing, and have lacked a rabbi for well over a century. However, it goes back over a thousand years, having settled in Kaifeng. Even at its height during the 16th century, it numbered just 5,000. And throughout the years, despite losing many of its members to conversion, wars, disasters and more, the community has lived on through the passing down of tradition between generations.

>Already, the Chinese leadership has worked to erase much of this long history, The Telegraph reported. This includes not only the removal of museum exhibits regarding the community’s history, but also razing any physical trace of the community. This has included removing the remains of a 12th century synagogue alongside stones with engravings of the community’s traditions and heritage, some of which dated as far back as the late 15th century.

>They have also removed the few signs in Hebrew that could once be found in the city, and the spot where the few practicing Jews once gathered to pray has now been covered with Chinese propaganda, a security camera and reminders that Judaism is an illegal, unrecognized religion in the country, according to The Telegraph.

Attached: keifeng.jpg (1280x800, 225.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/diaspora/chinese-jews-celebrate-hanukkah-in-secret-amid-govt-crackdowns-report-652084
telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/12/13/chinas-tiny-jewish-community-fear-beijing-erases-history/
streamable.com/nmc3xw
youtu.be/uKXnKZNQ-FI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"Judaism is not a Chinese faith and has no right to exist within China," a spokesperson for the ruling Communist Party told Telegraph reporters.

>Israel has so far refused to complain about the crackdown, fearing that protesting the Communist Party's abuses could result in retaliation from Beijing.

jpost.com/diaspora/chinese-jews-celebrate-hanukkah-in-secret-amid-govt-crackdowns-report-652084

telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/12/13/chinas-tiny-jewish-community-fear-beijing-erases-history/

You cannot even begin comprehend what Ci Jinping has planned for mankind. Everything is coming towards his masterplan to defeat American-Jewish empire, once and for all.

Attached: xi-putin.png (855x851, 776.93K)

>buh buh muh jewish influences in chinka

Mutts seething. China stronk.

Mutts are their best servants.

Attached: Okbugman.gif (498x278, 2.61M)

I encourage anybody that's going to reply to this thread to actually read the articles before posting, and not just the parts the chink cherrypicked.

>In fact, China has traditionally eschewed antisemitism altogether, with many Chinese people viewing Jews extremely favorably for their perceived success in achieving wealth and influential positions, as well as having accepted Jewish refugees during the Holocaust.
>In fact, Jews in Hong Kong... have never suffered from antisemitism at all.”
>“In fact, the history works in their favor, because Jews were treated like garbage all over the world, but the Chinese accepted them,” Moshe Yehuda Bernstein, a researcher in Australia who has written on the Kaifeng Jews, explained, according to The Telegraph.
from your own articles OP

It's not cherrypicked though. It goes on after that, but it's just jews talking about how china hasn't used up all it's accumulated good goy points on this yet.

Question: at this point can America function without judaism

Judaism is illegal in China, regardless of what some retards say. This is a fact.

5000 of them at their peak and somehow they managed to get signs in their devil tongue up in a nation of billions.
I hate and fear kikes so much.

>foreign influences
all they do is steal from us. wtf are they on about. evil fuckers. embargo these nazis.

Why do you never greentext the second half of that article? The part where two kike higher ups explicitly state that they don't consider the 100 or so jews being affected ,by this ban again Christianity, valid? Why do you never follow up with the fact that none of this applys to the actual kikes (kadoories)?

streamable.com/nmc3xw

Attached: 1635518140809.png (1056x2880, 1.83M)

Based

Jej yeah sure. Something like 100 kaifeng kikes got caught up in a ban focused on Christianity. High kikes come out explaining that they don't even give a shit about them because they're genetically chink.

What about non-judeo Christianity?

Chinese Catholic Church is legal and no homo Vatican appointed bishops.

I hope Xi sees this bros!

Attached: XiSimps.png (744x908, 219.6K)

Based

Attached: 1642711534945.jpg (400x278, 17.52K)

Nice. Thank you. Orthodox?

>in a ban focused on Christianity
You're the one who didn't read it, Ngubu. It explicitly says the issue is that judaism is not a recognized religion while christianity is and that they can't get jew books so they're using bibles, which they can get.

Christian churches approved by government are allowed.

xi......88HH...... ACCELLERATE

as great as this is, the problem is they cut off everything. both bad stuff and good stuff. also if they implement a social credit score, the people of the future are fucked.

Hmmm...can I defect?

based
she's not gonna fuck you, bro

This is so strange. Meanwhile Tehran has 20 active synagogues despite being “antisemitic”

youtu.be/uKXnKZNQ-FI

How did Jews manage to weasel themselves into every corner of the world

1. China loves Jews and Israel.
2. Chinas ruling party is a communist ideology.
3. China was built up from poverty and irrelevance by internationalist jewish billionaires.

Attached: 1628885837331.png (1312x4936, 3.61M)

Romans kicked them out of Israel and they spread out everywhere. This is why you kill nations off instead of exiling them. For example, nobody speaks of Dzungar people anymore. Why? Because we exterminated them.

Exceptionally based

I am officially declaring my allegiance to Xi and the CCP. I am a 5th columnist incase Xi ever wants to take America.

Attached: Gigachad China.jpg (400x400, 19.04K)

Attached: 1638451618366.jpg (1350x936, 344.16K)

you won't need to
>jews can't get their way
>make china and US actually fight
>even if only in proxy wars, to begin with
>china possibly occupies US partially/temporarily (e.g. hawaii or california) since turbojew tranny-run US military cannot actually win anything
>china not cucked though, sees what's coming if this continues
>nukes israel
>declares judaism illegitimate everywhere, not just in china
>leaves US as backwater
>USD currency destroyed
>US removed from UN security council
>russia/china cow the IMF, world bank, etc. into a new gold-backed currency they control
game over for kikes and most white americans don't even notice since the military is mostly spic mutts these days

Despite reports of the suppression, it is unlikely that this will cause any strain in Sino-Israeli relations. This, Laytner explained, is because Israel won’t want to put these ties at risk for such a small number of people. However, it is also due to generations of intermarriage meaning that they are often not recognized as Jewish under Israeli law.

>thank you for the help
>now face the wall
lmao clueless

Shill OP will ignore this post.

>things that will never happen
Reminder that all china shills are NWO shills.

Attached: 1630055587049.png (699x1315, 711.62K)

No wonder shills have been posting about china and being anti-christian lately.
Its always about kikes.

Ok Chang. Now hold still while I deport you along with all the kikes

china is based now. please come liberate us

Here's to hoping this happens in our lifetimes.

Attached: 167131_00_2x.jpg (1184x789, 195.11K)

RACEMIXING? HOLY BASED REDITARDS!! I THINK IM GONNA COOM!

Attached: 1644113285698.gif (245x255, 440.62K)

he should focus more on food and oil independence.
china is also surrounded by nuclear powers.
rule the world my ass.

I have already responded to the schizophrenic posting of the idiots in this thread who refuse to believe their own eyes.

Why do you think we just signed an alliance deal with one of the world's largest producers of gas, oil and grain?

Great now they just gott ban the CCP and the Chinese way of life.

>I have already responded to the schizophrenic posting of the idiots in this thread who refuse to believe their own eyes.
Thanks. Can you go back to dying for my amusement now?

Attached: 1644113391778.webm (640x360, 202.35K)