Be american

>be american
>accuse each other of saying the N word

The absolute state

Attached: 76deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab--the-frog-united-states.jpg (236x224, 10.89K)

I'm convinced we're in an early civil war. White liberals just want an excuse to kill traitorous white conservatives who racist and oppressive. White conservatives want an excuse to kill traitorous white liberals for caring more about non whites than whites.

The 2024 election is going to be absolutely violent

Your mother is a whore.

yours smells of elderberries

I will tell my grandchildren how the second civil war started because of journalist.

Attached: 1618356144771.jpg (1200x925, 209.49K)

if only you knew how bad things really are...

whites are expected to bend over backwards during black history month, some black chick heavily implied that I'm racist because I wouldn't let her cut in line and called her a nigger
the SJW mind virus is out of control

This could've truly been the "End of History".
But jews and their golems just had to attack the last bastion of men. They could've continued to rule the West as long as they made good video games and left gamers alone.

And is a hamster

Your mother smells like an elephant's asshole.
Your mother smells like a tranny's dilation hole.

Attached: 1626043348416.jpg (125x118, 2.36K)

Attached: You.png (853x1000, 477.54K)

>A moorish rape-baby with 30-something percent African blood in his veins calling someone else a nigger mutt
One of the defining characteristics of you subhumans is your complete and utter lack of self-awareness.

>One of the defining characteristics of you subhumans is your complete and utter lack of self-awareness.

Attached: muttt.jpg (550x545, 45.21K)

It's gotta weird too

>Filthy dago nigger mutt is too stupid and uncreative to type a single sentence
Because of course.

lol

Did u say the N word today?

Please don't mention the-word-that-must-not-be-named. It's literally terrorism

Attached: 1641170772588.png (210x240, 7.51K)

So cringe when low-IQ normies think this, like the political war hasn’t been evolving and going on since before anybody alive was even born.

> the N word
Kek, whites went from inventing the word to be being terrorised of using it. If you ever wanted a metric of how bad things are, there you go, I helped you figure it out.

20 years from now saying the n-word is considered terrorism and warrants a death sentence
Any Forums autists screeching nigger have everyone cowering in fear
Police and armies are unable to stop them
The world trembles before them
Their power is too great
They can say the n-word

>U BEEN SAYING T-THE N WORD LIKE ABOUT 24 TIME AAAAAAAA I HAVE PROVES BOUT IT

Attached: 236.png (733x891, 139.13K)