What will he have to say about this?

What will he have to say about this?

Attached: Ik1664pW.png (512x512, 84.38K)

We were all faggots

As long as it has a snapshot of the animation beep beep I'm a sheep it'll be kino

he's a pretty cool guy. he did a ted talk about what it's like to become a meme

You don't want to know. Gonna be pissed.

im excited for his latest

I fucking love him so much. If he lurks here, he's /ourfuckingguy/ for damn sure.

About what exactly?

Oh you know. Any Forums fucking doxxing Trudeau? Chargeback campaign we launched that got boomer's attention? The usual.

Any Forums is a fucking hivemind and its bad for you to be on this website.

Face it, you know im right.

Attached: 1643578590184.png (586x591, 207.95K)

Its bad for you to be on here if you're easily manipulated and will believe literally anything

What latest? Its been a year since he's uploaded. He takes forever to do anything on his main channel.

That may be true, but you're here forever now, so cope with it.

Attached: dontforget.png (883x437, 328.49K)

QRD?

I wouldn't say he's /ourguy/, but if you look through his twitter likes he is VERY based.

for me it's his deleted video about the seizure kike that was looking at hentai

Eh Canada had a good honk; doesn't afraid of anything.

Attached: 1643703559210.jpg (571x574, 103.42K)

I don't have the threads, but basically we matched up the wood patterns to Treuadu's run away house, and found out where he lives. To my knowledge nobody did anything though. But we found the fucker. Chargeback was when GoFundMe pulled the trucker honing campaign and everyone got pissed and we discovered that it costs the company $20 each time you chargeback.

If he lurks here, he's hoovering up redpills, and I bet would even question the holocaust.

Yeah but is anyone actually doing the chargebacks on mass or is it just wishful thinking?

>If he lurks here
he does, 99% sure of it.

Attached: chill_pepe.gif (309x274, 238.16K)

From what I saw, yeah.

He's the most successful person who has clearly come from here. He's definitely toned it down but he's definitely still around.