GREAT LAKES PIPELINE TO CALIFORNIA

It will be built and with your tax dollars lakefags. Give us your water. We are thirsty.

Attached: ERPXZFkUwAAQeHQ.jpg (1200x583, 121.24K)

I drink your milkshake, cheesefags.

lol, no

Leave my water alone nig

The only thing we should be sending to California is missiles.

None of this affects me, but I will kek my ass off when that shit gets poisoned.

Fuck off this is my bait thread. You're not even doing it right.

There's no reason that flyover hicks in the Midwest need all of that water when the intellectuals in California need it and deserve it more. Drain the lakes

stay thirsty, faggot

Milwaukee, Green Bay, and Minneapolis will run lines from JUST before their sewage treatment plants right into your faggy gibs water line. You're going to be chugging human processed hot dish washed back with Hamm's to quench your faggy desert thirst. Fag.

This.
With expedited shipping free of charge.
Fuck califilthia and fuck caliniggers

Attached: joker-everything-burns.gif (498x211, 595.42K)

people around here will poison it if we know it is going your way

No pipe to Flint Michigan? I wonder why.

There is no reason for califilthia to exist and it is extremely confusing as to how it still does. Kill yourself Calinigger

How about no. Get your own water desert fags.

You should fill it with shit and poison and semen

If that ain't a horrible idea, I don't know what is.

>Building a pipeline over the Rocky Mountains and Sierras
>convincing farmers to give free water to their farming competitors in the California valley

Nigger tier proposal

>pipeline
wtf that word means bad for the environment and therefore hitler

it will be bombed mark those words

Nigger there's water right there next to you. Retard.

There will be fences blocking it from access.

100% the kind of shit that starts civil wars.

Go build some evaporation lagoons u greedy shitskin

How did that work out at the mexican border?

I live here and I wholeheartedly agree.

for 2k miles? that would be longer than the us mexico border.

>imagine being next to the largest body of water in the world and not know how to use it for drinking

>intellectuals
>builds cities in deserts
You get what you deserve, faggot. Now die of thirst.

Well just climb them retard.

Maybe the "coastal elites" might fucking think about creating a closed pipe system from lake mead to Cali so the majority of water does not evaporate on its way to Cali.

Science Bitch!

the ocean is closer. why not just do solar desalinization?

What kind of larper bullshit bait thread is this? You fuckwad.

Accuser Dustin Hice made the comments on Monday’s “The Megyn Kelly Show” even as Lemon’s attorneys have fought back against Hice’s lawsuit in court filings, accusing the ex-bartender of withholding texts, deleting social media posts and hiding a witness who contradicted his claims.

Hice claimed in his suit that Lemon had put his hand down his own pants, rubbed his private parts and then shoved his fingers into Hice’s face.

“Anybody that acts like that in public without any fear of what it might do to somebody or the consequences it might have, that’s a pattern,” Hice told host Megyn Kelly after she asked if it seemed that was something he had done before.

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

For an actual plan that could work. Not one that pipes water over/under the Mississippi river and confuses large lakes with lots of rainfall.

Attached: NAWAPA.jpg (990x600, 112.84K)

Fuck the spics could even used the distilled salt on their margsritas but they're too fucking stupid.

because the residents of California are a virus! They only know how to consume and are too fucking corrupt to build anything.

There's water right next to you
>Ew but it's saltwater, user
Not my problem.