Nazis Are White Niggers

Nazis are dumb as fuck. I hate how the only people protecting racial interests are a bunch of fucking white niggers. You don't see the best way to win because you're convinced it's too Jewish. Here let's bomb a fucking building instead of manipulating the system, that will fucking do it. So you destroy a building and now what? Everyone hates you a bit more and you didn't even get that much done, what a bunch of fucking retards you are. I swear to god if I dropped my IQ a couple points just by browsing this fucking board.

You are absolutely cancerous retarded faggots. I wouldn't be surprised if the Jews set you up to be the way you are. My god I hope you choke in your sleep.

Attached: white-retards.jpg (262x192, 13.58K)

USS Liberty Incident תקרית ליברטי Lavon Affair העסק הביש Dancing Israelis ישראלים רוקדים Mamilla Pool Massacre טבח בריכת ממילא Institut für Sexualwissenschaft המכון לסקסולוגיה Jewish Ritual Oral Suction מְצִיצָה בְּפֶה Jewish Overrepresentation ייצוג יתר יהודי One Hundred and Nine Expulsions 109 גירושים Torture of Simon of Trent עינויים של סיימון מטרנט Larry Silverstein Terrorism Insurance ביטוח טרור של לארי סילברסטיין Jewish Bolshevism יודאו-קומוניזם Israeli Election Meddling התערבות ישראלית בבחירות The Protocols of the Elders of Zion הפרוטוקולים של זקני ציון The Apollo Affair פרשת אפולו Samson Option ברירת שמשון Operation Tipped Kettle מבצע קומקום טיפה Israel–New Zealand passport scandal of 2004 שערוריית דרכונים ישראל-ניו זילנד של Operation Plumbat מבצע פלומבט Lillehammer affair פרשת לילהאמר Mossad 1983 Beirut Bombing הפיגועים בבסיסי הכוח הרב-לאומי בביירות Unilateral Separation הפרדה Clean Break Report דוח הפסקה נקייה

Attached: 0ee.png (1440x1794, 2.2M)

I'm sure voting will fix everything. Just wait 70 more years boomers and I'm sure everything will be just fine. Make sure you suck Israel's dick and pander to niggers and spics while you're waiting.

Ok memeflag.

If we just stopped being racist, then Amerikkka would be a utopia right? But the only way to do that is to get rid of white people, except the "good whites", right? The allies who understand how problematic whiteness is

Wasn't there a longer version of this?

Also kys jew cunt, I'll glass you myself if I come across you

At least they're white.

enough of this groyper shit.

but theyre niggers, are you disproving the master race claim you niggers have?

Bomb a building? What 'nazis' are bombing buildings?

anyone calling themselves a nazi today is either an edgy teen or a meth addict.

hi agent schlomo

The Jews have everything you want. They an ethno centric society. Judaism for example if taken in a racial context is a supremacist religion, to the bone.

OP most of Any Forums isn't even white...its all muzzies and chinks shitposting

whiter than you loser

Not my flavor but based none the less. Keep up the good fight boomers

fuck off you inbred jew hick

Attached: jew detected.jpg (125x125, 3.05K)

This level of brainwashed is amusing.

Rent Free nigger...

You won't get any milk, lactose intolerant kike

Attached: 1644112826214.jpg (766x1024, 107.99K)

It's just a larp to own the libs.

>memeflag
>memeflag vpn samefagging the outs himself

Jews always tell on themselves when you give them enough time. We'll be taking back the painted rocks you stole, so enjoy your hoard while it's there.

PS: your rothschilds own nothing and you will like it.

that's how blacks take back the word, get lefty whites to call hicks/rednecks niggers

Attached: 6RTtgT9.gif (480x195, 1.58M)