Frozen pizza

it tastes like shit but is unironically more expensive than regular pizza? explain

Attached: istockphoto-649391934-1024x1024.jpg (1024x957, 586.21K)

Is it? I haven't ordered pizza in a while. I usually make my own. Flour is cheap.

Im not 21 years old and a fucking retard

frozen pizza is cheaper here

Would a frozen pizza deflect a sword strike?

frozen pizza is literally 60p
whilst the same size pizza from pizza hut
would be around £8 or so

>good frozen pizza is $5-$10 at walmart
>shitty restaurant pizza is $10 minimum

>unironically more expensive than regular pizza?
what are you talking about

fuck off m9 frozen pizza costs money to enap freeze, costs more to cook cuz its colder & requires more jigawatts & a dominos is $5 thats £2

Definitely not here in the states. We got the best pizza.

Are you the user from an earlier bread that makes his own bread

nuh uh my dad says you're wrong sorry

Ignore thread please. OP is Serbian and thus per definition braindead.

Dominos is $10 for a small tf?
A frozen Red Baron is 4.50

Attached: 7C61E17E-5157-49C9-867D-484F6D090158.jpg (1242x1891, 323.22K)

>He doesn't do Digiorno
Ngmi.

Attached: Unknown.jpg (225x225, 14.06K)

Attached: 1643860994665.jpg (395x388, 54.39K)

>ordering a small
that's a tax on middle aged women with eating disorders. you're a dumb faggot you have to use coupons. 7.99 one topping medium.

I was just making a point dumbass. It’s not $5. Two or more for 5.99

Was it with the subway thread?

well.....down here i can get a value menu pizza for $5 and extra large for $7 i can also get one of their fancy pizzas for $24 and the cheapest frozen pizza here is $5 and i have to go to the supermarket and then cook it....cmon man

fat fuck detected

I really had to pinch some pennies and needed quick, fast food to eat two weeks ago because of an unexpected bill I had to pay so my grocery budget was the easiest to cut.
Went to wally world and got the cheapest frozen pizza that looked decent called Jacks and it's basically thin crust with pep and sausage and for 3.29 it's actually really fucking good. Give it a try sometime fellow Ameribros. You don't even have to add anything to it and it tastes good for the price. I like cheese stuffed crust digiorno's and screaming sicilian pizzas too but those are usually closer to 8 or 9 bucks for a pizza and I could get 2 Jacks pizzas for that price. That is all. Have a good day.

more expensive than regular pizza? maybe if you live in Alaska where it all arbitrary.
Its disgusting the same reason McDonalds is disgusting. Every move they make is calculated to your tolerance to accept its poor quality. cash rules everything.

Attached: 1628294104101.jpg (498x474, 33.99K)

7.99 large 3 topping carryout, I Managed Dominos stores for too damn long. I got comfy getting drunk and doing blow at work. Guaranteed 80+ hrs a week. I redused salary so I could make overtime and have my own healthcare so they were willing to deal.

Attached: 1594794278402.gif (530x360, 158.48K)

Attached: raughing.png (500x500, 172.15K)

Oh, god damn it. I mentioned Wal-mart. I'm sorry for summoning that loser that works there and posts here 24/7. Prepare for him to try and make this thread about himself as he always does. Sorry guys.

Based, I got a job at Loggers for a while to do this.
Would eat shrooms and smoke some meth with my coworkers on weekends, eat a ton of cheap pizza, and fuck around on BMX out in the woods behind our store.

so anyway i was working at walmart -

This was one of the things i noticed moving to the US from England. In England, a trip to iceland got you a pretty good frozen pizza for about 1.50 pounds? Been a few years. Over here, that same size and quality frozen pizza is about $7-$9, from a similar supermarket.

Burgers what the hell

Attached: 1599577271363.gif (195x229, 1.13M)

>regular pizz: $18
>frozen: $5-9
>fresh grocery store pizza: $9 for an XL
How is this more expensive?

They can charge higher prices because of Welfare queens and their free magic money. They can’t use gubmint bux for a hot pizza but they can buy the “cold serve” frozen pizza item. They’re gouging EBT people.

The only cheap pizza here is Totino’s party pizza. They ruined the cheap pizza market. Also there are lots of frozen that cost more than Little Caesars.