B-but Chyna is le globohomo

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-165335_Twitter.jpg (1080x1729, 641.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voxday.net/2021/09/22/the-devils-children-fear-xi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They both are.

Xi jinping loves sucking jewish cock

Attached: 1615756552949.png (1217x871, 437.33K)

would be master of the universe and struggles to get a thousand likes on his tweet when a million people click on it. almost sad.

Fpbp.
The Jew plays both sides.

Attached: xi schwab.jpg (1170x1229, 335.98K)

Stop posting this faggot.
Both can be true …China is a nationalistic totalitarian regime that wants to take over as much of the world as they can , globhomo US and Europe want the same thing but are just doing it under the guise of wokism.
They are both on parallel path but have different end goals.
Anyway we are going to kill all globhomo and communist chink pigs
Hide your children

What about china screams "trad" to you?

Don't you think it looks more like a giant business park for international globocorps? Chinese ricenigger bughives is actually a good term for what they build, because the chinese are the worker bees of the world. The cottonpicking manual laborers for the (((plantation owners))) of the 21st century.

Congratulations on your status as the new niggers.

Attached: 1633113617558.gif (1000x661, 378.92K)

NEVER
INTERRUPT
YOUR ENEMIES
WHILE THEY FIGHT
AMONGST THEMSELVES

Chinks love the Jews crafty traits and Jews love the chinks iron fist ruling style.
They are both suspicious of the other

Voxday had an interesting article on it.

The Devil’s Children Fear Xi
voxday.net/2021/09/22/the-devils-children-fear-xi/

Attached: ab6ce46a95.gif (160x143, 166.73K)

i feel like this is some kind of hungarian jew double bluff

Sure are a lot of fucking chink shill threads today.

Attached: 1630055587049.png (699x1315, 711.62K)

there's a difference between the Soros and Chinese globohomo
Soros globohomo allows private companies to lobby for both local and national governments, while the Chinese one is just party worship
the latter one seems to be working for the Chinese, although it obviously can't fly among Euros since our mindsets don't align with theirs (which is the overly collectivist one), while the Soros globohomo works nowhere since it's pushing everything wrong with society down everyone's throats lol

>we are going to kill all globhomo and communist chink pigs
In two weeks.

Make israel great again
Niggers are based!
Its only 38 billion.

Mutts cannot comprehend any country being free from their rule because their country exists only to serve them.

What about china is communist do tell

When did I say it was

Wrong person. Excuse my autism.

If the chinks would assassinate him, I would appreciate them more.
It would be a great way from them to destabilize America, because, you know, jews

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend
Even if we pretend China wouldn't be an hellish place to live in, even if we pretend that it's a hecking based nationalistic state that only acts in the interest of its people, that still doesn't make it an ally to westerners, quite the opposite

True, but if they would just kill him, then we could stile hate them, but celebrate in the streets shooting our AR’s into the sky like sand niggers.