Anti-vax is another conservative controlled opposition conspiratard safe space like Q user where they can continue to...

Anti-vax is another conservative controlled opposition conspiratard safe space like Q user where they can continue to avoid advocating for Whites or even talking about race at all, because their supporters are kept busy in retarded conspiracy theories while the demographics tick down. I haven't been jabbed and I won't, and I think the vaccines are causing health problems without providing much benefit. I don't support lockdowns, either, and I think this is all preposterous overreach. That is completely different than believing retarded theories about Klaus Schwab worshiping the devil, eating babies, and Bill Gates developing nanobots that will vaccinate you against your will. Demand cuckservatives handle this issue legislatively instead of grandstanding. You're all just wasting your energy and political.

Give me ONE example of someone who is both a rabid anti-vaxx conspiracy theorist (I don't mean just anyone that says not to get the jab, but a rabid clown) and is also a White nationalist... you can't. These people never talk about the great replacement or White demographics. They're just Alex Jones types. Like the trucker protest where they all talk about how much they love Sikh truckers and Chink immigrants. Yeah no, how about standing up for White people for once, White trash truckers?

Attached: 1621898135683.jpg (480x1066, 256.94K)

Is that what you've been trained to think in your little bubbles?
I'm just not taking the Vax period.
I made up my mind early on about that, and I'm glad I did over a year later.

Im not taking your furry death jab it has been 2 years lol sage

You're right

Your entire post is fucking buzzwords. Words created and designed to control language and control your perception. Anti-vax, conspiracy theorist, blah blah blah. Fuk all your labels, they are worthless because they don't define anything useful, just its modern tribalism with extra steps.

Cool SAGE, spam-bot.
Bore us again SAGE

Attached: 1642741941230s (1).jpg (250x250, 5.02K)

Reverse psychology doesn't work on autists.

Says the redditor who censors his opponents in a hilarious display of hypocrisy and bigotry and circle jerks with the rest of his echo chamber dwelling SMALL FRINGE MINORITY

Conservatives are fully on board playing the anti vax/satanic panic/conspiratard type retards and sweeping White issues under the rug with great efficiency. They've been playing this game for decades. Anything to avoid talking about White people or race. Easy bait for boomers, a safe space, and welcoming to MIGAtards. Now's not the time to talk about white replacement, blatant anti White discrimination, or the left dominating every institution in the whole country, cause MASK TYRANNY and THE VAX WILL KILL EVERYONE IN TWO MORE WEEKS!!

I'm not taking that shit either, learn to fucking read. There is enough political capital now and enough cuckservatives are against mandates. The jab is causing heart attacks and strokes for almost 0 benefit and I'm not fucking taking it, but it's not my problem. We didn't have these mandates 2 years ago. This is cuckservatives' fault for cucking. It's not up to us White nationalists to carry water for cuckservatives on every issue that doesn't have to do with race. Fuck the jab and the mandates but we have to focus on saving our race. These truckers gave their money to a fag jew, are civnats, and controlled op like Alex Jones never talk about the great replacement and White rights. Enough of this satanic baby eater conspiracy shit, it's unproductive and worthless.

Attached: 1639451946757.png (894x1666, 1012.06K)

I'm anti-mandate. I encourage leftist faggots to get a monthly booster until they die, because they're really smart.
In other news, show me a White nationalist, anywhere.

If you're a White nationalist the smart thing to do isn't to do all the lifting for conspiratards and cuckservatives on the vaxx issue. It's to introduce our talking points to their circles.

Instead of convincing White nationalists that this is all fake and gay and the jab is bad, why don't you name the jew in anti-vaxx circles? Why don't you push pro-white ideas in these conspiratard communities, instead of expecting us to join them and do the heavy lifting? Dumb motherfuckers.

>mentally ill autist gets upset at other mentally ill autists
you’re bringing “stop liking what I don’t like” to an entirely new level.

True, whenever I imagine what an anti-vaxxer is like in person, I always imagine a fat coughing slob of a Hispanic, getting his germs everywhere and not giving a damn about the people around him.

Meanwhile most of the White people I know have gotten vaxxed and completely forgotten that covid existed, why care about something you're protected against? It's the anti-vaxxers who are chimping out and have chosen the dumbest possible hill to die on, fuck them

Antivax is a liberal movement spanning decades.

>I'm anti-mandate. I encourage leftist faggots to get a monthly booster until they die, because they're really smart.
Same, I hope leftists die, but most of my family members have been double jabbed and I certainly hope they won't die.

>In other news, show me a White nationalist, anywhere.
What exactly do you mean by this? That's the problem. There aren't enough Whites with WN beliefs. They're corralled into everything but race, like Qanon and anti vaxx conspiratard theories.

idk about that, I'm not going to take it and think it's gay because I'm in my mid 20s and don't have to worry about the meme flu, but 99% of anti vaxxers are completely retarded. I guess I'm considered an "anti vaxxer" but it's a minor issue for me, I'm much more concerned about the great replacement.

As much as I dislike the vaxx, for the most part anti vaxxers are just a pressure release valve for Whites. Notice that you can’t ever talk about race but anti vaxxers are tolerated. They haven’t put the full boot down on anti vaxx beliefs like they did with even the mildest of pro white rhetoric.

>What exactly do you mean by this?
You're crying that anti-vaxxers aren't pushing White nationalism, and my point is that nobody of note is pushing White nationalism. It makes you look like a disingenuous trolling bullshitter, at least to me. I'm more anti-mandate than anti-vax, but I'm not going to cry about anti-vaxxers sidestepping the White nationalist issue, any more than I'm going to bitch because anti-vaxxers aren't talking about the nigger problem, or the kike problem, or the generational welfare problem, or the fact that the POTUS is illegitimate. Basically, you're an autistic faggot and need to take your allies where you can find them, lest you end up a purity-spiraling army of one.

All these words... To say nothing
Still not taking it (the jab)
All fields

The point is I'm explicitly not purity spiraling. The most vehement of the anti vaxx WNs want us all to focus completely on that as a core piece of our platform. 99% of anti vaxx tards hate White Nationalism, they say stupid things like "the Nazis tried to vaccinate the jews in the camps to kill them in the Holocaust™" and "the vaxx tyranny is just like evil Nazi Germany, MASS FORMATION PSYCHOSIS MASS FORMATION PSYCHOSIS JUST LIKE HITLER!!!!". The love affair with anti vaxxers from WNs is very much unrequited and one-sided. We don't need to support and save these people, we need to subvert them with our own narratives and push pro-white philosophies whenever possible. When they talk about the great reset, mention jews. When they talk about how much they love their based Black anti vaxxers, tell them no. There have to be standards and boundaries. It's not enough to just go back to 2 years ago with no mandates, with the borders still open and our race being genocided. We need grander ideals and real focus and ambition for our race, not cucking to any pet issue. And I know the COVID tyranny is extremely retarded, despicable, and asinine, but don't forget the RACE issue and throw that under the bus.

I'm not getting the jab either, idiot. But in the greater scheme, I only care about the racialization of the White race and deconstructing Jewish power. That is really all that matters now. This going off-focus for every issue of the era is tiresome. If this were 15 years ago, you'd be talking about nothing but the war on terror and Wall Street bailouts. Yeah those sucked, but race is the #1 priority. It's better to name the jew in anti-vaxx circles than demand White nationalists all throw what little weight and resources we have completely behind anti vaxx conspiratard theories.

You're like a guy that goes to a school board meeting where all the parents are pissed about tranny education and then going to the podium and asking everyone when we're going to kill all the niggers. In short, you're doing it wrong. Stay on topic, sperg. Also, I'm not aware of a single anti-vax White nationalist that anyone has ever heard of, so what are you even talking about?