(((Howard Stern))) on gay people

(((Howard Stern))) on gay people

It's time for Sirius XM to cancel this homophobic racist immediately!!

Attached: Howard Stern on gays.jpg (3000x2358, 1.19M)

Bump

>"""homosexuality""" kike word
all reprobates should be killed including larpagans and gaytheist whites

Guys are easier to deal with that's for sure

that's dumbest shit i ever read. stern is a fucking idiot

once a based kike, now a shitbaag

>that's dumbest shit i ever read. stern is a fucking idiot
ywnbaw

Anal sex is disgusting, based Stern

Sticking his dick into a garbage pail

This will only be useful if he says something that contradicts a current narrative. Stop pretending there is an even playing board

I never thought stern would make a point I was genuinely interested in. That's actually not a bad take.
The gay is a form of arrested development. Makes sense, when you think of the child abuse 99% of gays go through.

Asses don't menstruate which is vastly nastier. Bussy is the patrician (literally in historic terms) choice because men, best at all things, make the best women.

I wifed a tradcon tgurl and we've adopted two babbybois so far to breed the future. You incels will never feel true love.

howard raped robin in the 80s and has dirt on her so she stays quiet and learned to love the power he holds over her

gays have female-like brains, and females are immature by nature. that's all. it's entirely genetic

Based

Howard Stern used to be based. Don't let the narrative fool you. Jews are just like us untill the elite start running them. Crazy

Howard Stern is probably said nigger over 10,000 times on air

>Asses don't menstruate which is vastly nastier
Nastier than.... Shit?? This nigga gay

>howard raped robin in the 80s

Proofs? Hot if true.

Hillary Clinton's 2016 Election Talking point "No one is closer to Putin than me."

Joe Biden's talking point for the 2020 US Election "There will be mass violence if we don't get Donald Trump outta office."

Ed Buck murdered gay black prostitutes and Obama, Bide, Harris, and Holder\DoJ covered up the deaths.

BLM\Antifa are slaves to the DNC, so they cannot protest their masteres.

Not a single major tech or media outlet will let you discuss Ed Buck and Adam Schiffs legal murdering of gay black men.

Black Lives Don't Matter to the DNC, Black Deaths they can exploit matter.

The DNC needs black people to be stupid and enslaved and seen only as a skin color.

According to progressives, black people, nonwhite people, gay people, and women\muslims will never be anything more an identity, their humanity doesn't matter, in fact according to the tech and media companies non white and non males will never be human beings, they will only be exploitable talking points.

Yeah I’m not a Stern fan at all but I do like that take, even though I don’t think I fully agree with it. I think there’s some truth there that probably describes some gays

That kike used to have literal KKK on his show. Daniel Carver and he was fuckin based.

What the fuck did I just read. Can’t wait to cleanse the earth of trash like you

>Howard Stern
>convinced others are immature and irresponsible
Is Howard Stern aware that he's Howard Stern?

Attached: 1627547227440.jpg (1536x2048, 470.22K)

Factors that can turn children into homosexuals:
-RadFem Ideology
-Abuse
-Lack of a a positive male role model
-Absent father

Experts and scientists only seem to talk about how homosexuality occurs in nature without considering these factors.

Attached: 1644027920655.jpg (512x422, 28.52K)