Chemtrails, real or fake?

I noticed getting home today the sky was basically white with chemtrails and spotted about 6 planes with long chemtrails just randomly flying around. Checked flight radar map and the planes don't appear, wtf.

Attached: Contrails.jpg (570x380, 31.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8aUIgANmOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are real. Thing is usually we see contrails. So the normies just spew that shit out. Weather modification is not a meme and we have been doing it at least since Vietnam.

youtube.com/watch?v=A8aUIgANmOA

Kind of looks like the Sigil of Baphomet, too.

The other thing I've noticed is that I never see them at night. I work nights and spend all night looking at the skies just out of boredom. Never see them at night.

Are you in LA area user? Same here. About 1:30 pm PST flying like North, North-East.

Yup, check a flight radar app, the planes don't show up.

Bump

Obviously real considering the jet exhaust is a mix of chemicals causing the trails. But, in addition to the regular jet exhaust there has been extensive study and practice of spraying various chemicals for military and geoengineering practices. Its beyond debate at this point. What is up for discussion is just the actual effects when most of the research is secret/confidential.

Oh yes very real

Attached: chemtrails-photo.jpg (480x230, 19.4K)

And I add, following the 9/11 "terrorist attacks" the federal government shut down all air travel for three days, if I remember correctly, and during the three day shut down there were not chemtrails fo any kind, and the weather data examined afterwards showed a significant change in temperatures due to the lack of chemtrails, There are plenty of reports to review if you are interested.

CONTRAILS

buy my chemtrail beacon to protect yourself and your family

>I can't see them when the sky is dark

Attached: salute.jpg (276x225, 15.45K)

kek, I see it everyday here in bumfuck southern arg in the usual routes since I can remember, too many idiots here are /x/ mongs

contrails dont encompass the whole visible sky for hours you fucking mong

The skies were so clear after that.

Can you see clouds at night you fucking retard?

>Chemtrails

It's how we won WWII

Attached: ww2-contrails.jpg (1000x608, 54.84K)

Ever heard of temperature, wind, and air pressure?

Yeah, they’ve been really bad here in my area. My job requires me to be driving around the same areas all day and I’ll look at the sky that will be totally clear and then moments later there will be 4-5 crossing over one another, with no planes to be seen

Attached: DF4126AB-9931-412A-97EF-B6FCA11819AA.jpg (4032x3024, 1.69M)

There is no conspiracy kikes use commercial airliner to dump toxic chemicals to get around environmental regulations in regards to toxic dump.

Its and open secret up in the higher industry waste management services.

I saw some for the first time the other day, only illuminated because the moon was so bright

Attached: EEE5E974-4CE6-4034-B6C0-2C90FBD2070F.jpg (4032x3024, 3.43M)

It’s called chaf, chafe whatever. It’s aluminum used to disguise movements of military assets. I really genuinely do feel bad for any of you guys who are this close to the surface when it comes to digging down deeper into the rabbit hole. Are you guys actually just schizos?

this is not "dumping chemicals". it's to widespread and has been occurring for way too long.

Attached: chemtrails.jpg (4160x3120, 3.11M)