CHAUVIN JUDGE WAS THE ONE THAT SIGNED THE NO KNOCK

Man, you white fucks think you can get away with this shit? Another black man is DEAD!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=q_8PfwHP9I8

We gonna have Justice no matter how many cities have to burn!
FUCK NO KNOCK WARRANTS
BLACK LIVES MATTER
FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

kare11.com/article/news/local/chauvin-trial-judge-signed-no-knock-warrant-for-raid-where-police-shot-amir-locke/89-d87435d9-b23c-450d-8d58-c625ab446d68

Attached: 0D781220-CFD8-4967-ADBD-CD69460188DE.jpg (1170x1928, 972.49K)

Yes, off you go to burn down largely liberal communities. We won’t stop you this time either

>Man, you white fucks think you can get away with this shit?

It's not white people, but the people who want to frame white people as a part of the genocide of those people.

lmao i dont know where you're from but you're obviously not native to Any Forums when you're trying to troll this board
we hate cops and no knock warrants more than niggers do, update your material homie

This time it would at least be more justified. No knocks are tyrannical. Ordering people not to do fentanyl and counterfeit money is not tyranny.

White liberals will always get away with it and you blacks will never make them pay. In public they praise you to make you feel like they like you. In private they sign no knock warrants and gentrify your neighborhoods to drive you out. And you will do nothing because they give you a tiny amount of welfare money to buy your silence. You've been bought off cheaply and it greatly limits your lifetime earnings potential and you don't even realize how they're fucking you.

This cock sucker will probably try to throw the cops under the bus for the warrant he signed too.

You know this judge presided over a trial that sent Chauvin to prison, right?

>This cope again

Attached: 1618610650943.jpg (1125x1298, 227.41K)

whites like niggers more than niggers do, it's a waste of time

The only people who have an issue with no knocks are subhuman non whites and white trash meth heads who are also subhuman

What do you mean? We are all miga boot lickers right?

I didn't believe that it was a government pysop before, having this judge sign the warrant makes me believe it now

fuck you gorilla Nigger kys sage.

A NIGGER IS DEAD

oh noes. this faggot who was complicit in the political assassination of chauvin and the state's evil kike lawyers signed a no-knock warrant resulting in an armed nigger's death? I hope he doesn't get #cancelled

board up the liquor store hurry

I just came here to say "Nigger"

N

Soooo...how does Kyle Rittenhouse fit into all this???

Did you mean to say 'Another nigger criminal is dead'? And is that a bad thing?