He’s right you know

He’s right you know.

Attached: 5286C61B-D757-4F8C-8FB5-268C1F390CD8.jpg (1170x1146, 585.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jstor.org/stable/20628656
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IQ data suggests this is false. It honestly just reads like a dumb person coping for being a failure.

>r*ddit

You should go back

Attached: ehhh.jpg (680x680, 20.61K)

More like "Stupid people who think they're smart are less likely to succeed."

Midwit thinking

/thread

IQ data actually shows that it's true. There is no relation between IQ and success.

>t. midwit faggot

Those are actually by far the most likely to succeed. Nearly every successful CEO in the world is this. Notch is this. Carmack is NOT this, and is also successful, as a counterexample.

yeah and if you think about it, it's the blacks really who have done most of the inventions.

well, the blacks and women if you want to be technical.

I’m midwit and try to balance it, I find ways to succeed within my
iQ range, luckily in America, there are many paths to success.

There is a positive correlation up to the 130’s. After that it starts to get negative real quick.

>too smart to succeed
Just like Hillary was too smart to win election

smart people move into the woods seeking small things that make them happy. Or, devoting their lives to some project or investigation.

Yes, but it's also weighted down by barrier factors (degree-requiring jobs pay more, even when it's gender's studies compared to non-underwater welding, for instance; more people CAN weld than can finish a gender's studies degree despite how ludicrously retarded the floor for this is).
If you remove the 'floor quadrant', you lose the correlation across the entire board.
The negative correlation for above 130 IQ is actually also a similar trick: researchers are grossly underpaid except in very specific and rare circumstances, and once again there is a high barrier for becoming a researcher (for example). It's not that being smart directly hampers success so much as only very high IQ'd individuals are allowed to be in those special low-paying jobs.

Maple-leaf bro here is correct. I have 141 IQ points and my life is a fucking mess. My dad on the other, probably has an 87 IQ at best, dumb as a doorknob, impulsive, but has a far more comfortable situation in life.

That's actually another important point: intelligent and smart are not the same thing.
Smart people either moneymax or cozymax, as you say.
Dull people follow the herd.
But intelligence can be found in both groups.

not neccerealy. hard work makes a bigger difference when it comes to learning things than intelligence. ultimatly hard work can pay of greatly but you need the fucking motivation.

Attached: 9d0fbfcee5c26.jpg (850x412, 92.59K)

This is a perfect illustration of the Dunning-Kruger effect. The leaf knows literally nothing about the topic, and so nothing checks his need to spout complete falsehoods just for the sake of it.

"Our analysis shows that the early measured IQ is a relatively good predictor of life success in terms of objective indicators"
jstor.org/stable/20628656

>my life is a fucking mess
No shit, you live in Brazil. That has nothing to do with IQ, bro.

Lol dumbass. You are just as likely to go to prison if you're IQ is above 140 compared to someone with an IQ of 85. All the data shows it. Get this, the entire world is made for people in the middle, dumb and smart are not the norm and do struggle to find their place in society. It's basically midwits having a free for all, dumbasses not knowing what's going on and smart people either taking advantage of the midwits, obsessing over work/hobbies or falling into hedonism. The OP picture is cope though, you can see it with his gay little edit at the end.

High IQ people are just as likely to fail or fall somewhere in the middle as low IQ people. Wasted potential is the most abundant resource in the universe. Wow you have an IQ of 130? Yeah there is over a 150 million people as smart as you or smarter. 160? Almost a million people just as smart or smarter. I actually studied this shit at University, smart people aren't that rare, high achievers are.

There are people who never thought of being anything but an employee for someone else. Even at the highest achievement in their field they still see themselves as an employee

THIS! SO MUCH THIS!

Attached: 843.jpg (640x640, 47.67K)