All my relatives are divorced

>All my relatives are divorced
>The men worked their whole lives for dogshit money and were rewarded with poor health and poverty
>The women squandered what little wealth they had, sold the family homes in the divorce and blew it all on bullshit
>The children hate their parents and never visit them
>My grandparents are all rotting away in care homes after multiple strokes/heart attacks
And people tell me to "pull myself up by my bootstraps and get a job and go be a man". Fuck that. Are you people fucking blind? I refuse to repeat the mistakes of the past. Mock me all you like as a "leech" and a "loser", at least I'll be able to look back on my life and say I actually enjoyed some of it.

Attached: 1644109136553.jpg (739x415, 35.38K)

The men never taught you their mistakes. Hardly men.

They did their best, easy for you to sit there and insult them.

I pity them, I don't hate them. It's a big fucking ask to say "uhh well all your male relatives were just dipshits so do exactly what they did but do it good tho". Who in their right mind would say "Yeah ok"? I'm not delusional, I know I'm not better than them. But I won't repeat their mistakes.

So how are you planning to avoid the mistakes?

Right. Sounds like a great reason to not breed. Good on ya. Have fun.

Civilization's parasites want societal collapse and they're accomplishing it very well. What else is new? 80% of humans don't have a soul and are useless eaters. Big wow, what else is new??

>Not getting a job
>Not getting a wife
>Not having kids
Pretty simple, just do the opposite of what they did.

All my relatives are married, not a single blood relative suffers from alcoholism or anything like that and none of my siblings are tattooed or fat.

Feel good being an übermensch in an unbroken line of other übermenschen

>at least I'll be able to look back on my life and say I actually enjoyed some of it.
This is probably what all your divorced relatives were thinking too. The problem is that most fuckers think about personal enjoyment instead nurture and support. Guess why their children hate them.

Cool, you should kill yourself and make sure your lineage ends, faggot

Slave mentality.

Civilisation has to offer people something of worth for them to give their lives up in dedication to it. Otherwise, why bother?

>Guess why their children hate them.
Because they worked 16 hour days for minimum wage in shitty jobs surrounded by shitty people and came home tired, short tempered and depressed.

They literally are all worthless dumb shits user. Sorry you have this naive hang up about your family. There’s plenty of whites happily married with big families, but the media wants to hide them. Look at Utah, look at the Amish, look at fundamentalist Christians. Problem is, all your male relatives were godless pussy worshippers who think that women should have the right to vote, and they got what they deserved.

This so much

Lmao, the main biological imperative for any mamall or living organism is to breed or duplicate, user, you’ve already lost. If you continue to be this way then your worthless. Less than nothing. A genetic mistake who couldn’t replicate. Here’s your Darwin Award.

gee, I wonder why...

Attached: ortho1.jpg (960x960, 105.31K)

Niggers will knock bitches up and bounce, but you don’t have the guts for that do you?

I refuse to repeat the mistakes of the past. Mock me all you like as a "leech" and a "loser", at least I'll be able to look back on my life and say I actually enjoyed some of it

Then you are going to wind up like them

>My grandparents are all rotting away in care homes after multiple strokes/heart attacks
Do them a favor and pull the plug.

Capitalism is literally cancer, few filthy scumbags get all the money and we work for the with the hope one day maybe. And when we say enough they bring floods of shitskins. It's disgusting

Attached: 1643484454298.jpg (2745x1908, 717.15K)

The problem here is women. Futhermore, All men need to boycott marriage. They have to change the marriage laws, it’s total fucking garbage bullshit.

>Lmao, the main biological imperative for any mamall or living organism is to breed or duplicate, user
I agree.

However in the current era of human existence the juice is not worth the squeeze. I sincerely believe I would be inflicting pointless, unnecessary suffering on myself and my unborn children if I followed in my ancestors footsteps. Humanity will live on, but I won't take part in the dance. I'm content to have a bit part in this play.

>All these replies shitting on OP for not wanting to wageslave or be a breeder
You are all boomers or normalniggers, probably both

You mean you don't want to slave away for 10 hours a day to make some Jew a bunch of money for a fourth yacht?

How does that make our civilization better?

You sound like a fucking neanderthal.

My father had this but he was great and taught us a lot about different trades. Once we were in our teens he wanted nothing to do with us

>but you don’t have the guts for that do you?
Where's the bravery in abandoning a child? Where's the bravery in letting a son grow up without a father figure? Don't sink to their level.