Attained his doctorate

>attained his doctorate
>has three published books
>is prestigious and well-regarded in his field
>inspired a generation of young men to take responsibility and find meaning
>owns a house
>has a wife
>has a daughter
>overcame depression and benzodiazepine addiction while his wife was suffering from cancer
>is already back in the limelight on the most listened to podcast on earth
What have you done, chud?

Attached: peterson.jpg (890x534, 18.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/eR8OTk0ol1aj/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>what have you done
printed his daughter's picture and spread it with a certain liquid

Attached: mikhaila-peterson-qa.jpg (2320x3088, 484.5K)

>Jordan Peterson and The JQ

bitchute.com/video/eR8OTk0ol1aj/

Attached: 1512353453403.jpg (1024x534, 252.42K)

His books are garbage tho
>Muh lobsters!

>haha, not all of you are as accomplished as one of your most celebrated leaders
This has to be one of the most retarded chud insults ever.

>Live in a generation of animalistic impulsive retards that are so fried by dopamine that monologuing nonsense using big words seems intelligence
>Pretend to be a rebel, just parrot Neocon Ben Shapiro talking points
>Squish together Nietzsche, Jung, Jesus and Dostoevsky like they all supper Neocon political ideology and social darwinsm, even though they aren't
>Have a set amount of topics or talking points and never talk about anything else about those topics or talking points
>Never say anything controversial against trannies, women, or Jews
>Unironically believes that America is meritocracy and not at all rooted in social hierarchical nepotism
>Carnivore diet
>Gets addicted to drugs
>After his couple years of fame disappears off the internet except getting over petty Twitter disputes

I'm still 20 something years old, I hope to do more than giving nonsense lectures and hinting that trannies are mentally ill

Attached: qZdPJn.gif (320x240, 2.23M)

His daughter is a whore

>supper
>aren't
Support
don't

If someone put a gun to his head and told him to do 5 pushups, could he? Can he even do one?

>>Never say anything controversial against trannies, women, or Jews
He has said controversial shit about woman and trannies though

>I have achieved nothing
>I think negitavely about everyone who doesn't fully align with my perfect ideal of a human being
>I refuse to elaborate

Come on, surely a 20 something year old with any value could form a coherent arguement and express their views without shitting all over someone they personally don't agree.

Attached: 1616013691836.png (775x525, 39.12K)

I beat up a man at a Mcdonald's parking lot. He tried to cut in front of me in a line, we went outside and I beat him. Bet your faggy Canadian would simply take it and not say a word.

Not enough
>Literally in a lecture quotes the infamous 80/20 OKCupid statistic (where women found 80% of men below average looking), says "hah men, that's your fault"
>Still cucks and will refer to trannies by their preferred gender.

He thinks he still has some Neoliberal reputation to uphold. The Neoliberal establishment would publicly behead him on television if they could for just slightly going off narrative.

>has a wife
>has a daughter
He also has a son

He's just overrated as shit. I liked his Jungian analysis of Disney films and some of his Biblical Jungian analysis, but that's about it. I can respect him for being more bold than the average Neocon cuck (even Ted Cruz called Jan 6 a terrorist attack), but that's not saying a whole lot when he still cucks to Bluepilled bullshit

dined on my cousin after being served by anthropomorphic dogs

Jordan Peterson is not the Messiah of the West, and he thinks he's smarter than he really is.

He reduces all of human relations to animal dominance hierarchies, which is just Socio-biological Marxism

>has a daughter
So he's a failure contributing to the decline of the white race

I used to think this guy was based, but after being born again I realized how watered-down his theology really is. The man wouldn’t even describe himself as a Christian. He’s more of a Free-Mason Occultist than anything.

As OP has pointed out though he has contributed a lot more than the average retard to help people fix there shitty lives.
Yes, he has grifted a shit tonne of money being a slightly right of centre infulence, but teaching young men to take responsibility of their actions, self reflect and forge better relationships and social circles can't be a bad thing.
Please explain your solotion to the globohomo nightmare we are currently living

Attached: 1642900175732.jpg (811x1015, 133.76K)

Basado

Yeah, he is pretty much an establishment shill Has he come out and supported Trump or something like that?

And dont say
>gas the kikes
even though its the obvious answer.
If you want to make true change in the world you have to do it incimentally
>or we could just gas the kikes

Attached: 1609346701251.jpg (994x1024, 78K)

His house is literally full of satanic artifacts, occult imagery, and communist propaganda. It’s amazing he’s still alive.

Appreciate you bud

Attached: C9BE14E5-972B-4403-8C48-D28C54888136.jpg (500x500, 135.03K)

Anyone see where he was desperately calling the conservative party to take charge of Canada? His points of views are so irrelevant that it's hilarious to see him rant on like he's found a solution.

of course a canadian would view making children (even daughters - you forget TWO white people of opposite sex are needed for racial purity) has racial decline.