Orthodox Christian Monks refusing to baptize or talk to covid-vaccinated people

>In a remote monastery in northern Greece, an Orthodox abbot delivers a blunt message to dozens of his maskless worshippers: Covid-19 vaccines are "the mark of the Antichrist".
>Abbot Maximos has labeled those who take the covid vaccine as "guinea pigs." Abbot Maximos is wheelchair bound due to losing his ability to walk after taking a medication his doctor prescribed to him. He has lost his trust in modern medicine.
>"I will never bless someone who takes the vaccine," the abbot of one hardliner monastery with over 100 monks said in an online video earlier this month.
france24.com/en/live-news/20220130-mark-of-the-antichrist-greek-holy-men-sow-vaccine-mistrust

Attached: Athos.jpg (2048x1365, 307.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/paEcbd2PbiQ
covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#global-vaccinations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The First Epistle Of Paul To The Corinthians 1:19
youtu.be/paEcbd2PbiQ

So baste!! I love semitic, pacifist, slave religions now!!

>semitic, pacifist, slave religion
that's atheism

Is that Christian bale

>"Love your enemies." "Bless them that curse you." "Do good to them that hate you." "Pray for those that persecute you." "Judge not." "If a man takes your coat, give him your cloak as well." "Slaves, obey your masters." "Let every man be subject to the governing authorities."
Okay, christkike.

atheists are pacifist because they have no reason to fight, they all just roll over and die because nothing matters.
they are slaves to their sin, the only joy an atheist has is jerking off to anime characters and inflating their pride by debating stupid theists on imageboards. statistics show they will likely never marry or have children.
christians have a moral duty and obligation to protect their loved ones (1 Timothy 5:8,) even if they have to turn the other cheek for personal insults instead of flipping out like a nigger.

Your jew religion preaches pacifism. Your rabbi messiah himself demands it... Atheism in no way denotes pacifism, your non sequitur argument notwithstanding.

>judge not
it's "judge not, that ye be not judged."
the matthew passage is about not being a hypocrite, not telling you not to judge.

>2 Or do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world is to be judged by you, are you not competent to settle trivial suits?
>3 Do you not know that we will judge angels? Why not ordinary matters! (1 cor 6:2-3)

Attached: c2a489e6b21c111a3c40942dab0a8bd9--christian-humor-christian-quotes.jpg (620x960, 97.97K)

>This is what its ACKSHULLY saying!!

Attached: 1584979831961.png (550x543, 49.8K)

By far the most bad ass picture I've ever seen on Any Forums

>Atheism in no way denotes pacifism
it does in that it tells you there's no real reason to fight, or live.
you are just a meat robot in a universe devoid of providence and meaning and right and wrong that does not care about you.

i'm sure you've seen this top fake aurelius quote in your atheist evangelist forums or discords, the real one on the bottom is what he really said in his meditations
>why live on in a world devoid of gods, or devoid of providence
why indeed?
yes, you don't even have to real the entire chapter to glean this, just the entire verse.
the quote that gets parroted you millenials is just two words of the sentence "judge not!"

Attached: marcus_aurelius_meditations.jpg (600x980, 151.47K)

aethism is just oversocialized christianity.
they're the same thing

matthew 21:12-13

>"I will never bless someone who takes the vaccine,"

Bless them all. Even your enemies.

>old incel in a cave refuses to do x
not my problem

>"Love your enemies." "Bless them that curse you." "Do good to them that hate you." "Pray for those that persecute you." "Judge not." "If a man takes your coat, give him your cloak as well." "Slaves, obey your masters." "Let every man be subject to the governing authorities."
Rabbi yeshua clearly tells the goyim to be pacifists. He made that very clear. Your mental gymnastics will not change this fact.

Finally
someone names it

Attached: revelation 2,9.png (1200x873, 10.23K)

Turns out the holy see us anti-vax.

covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#global-vaccinations

Attached: Screenshot_20220205_184101.jpg (1080x3592, 454.86K)

they've had first hand experience that the vax is evil and opens human vessels up for demonic possession. but does being around the injected goyim cattle also affect us via shredding?

They are hardcore LARP'rs, I'll give them that.

Attached: Untitled.png (498x393, 141.18K)