/pierre/ general

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZaVfEHxs30

Say it with me

Mr. Prime. Minister.

Attached: image.jpg (960x540, 184.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v6_-QwfN7jk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Idk. He's been silent on the covid-show for the last 2 years. But Bernier won't win either. I think we'll keep Justin until he dies of natural death.

Attached: 1628445642539.png (614x539, 433.14K)

It's too late to save Canada. Better to split the country with conservatives moving West. Let the liberal cities crumble.

There's always hope leafbro

>scheer
>o'toole
You retards never learn.

Trust nobody who needs a teleprompter, earpiece, or background music to earn your trust.

Yeah that's my problem with it too. It seems he only spoke up when it was politically relevant to speak up concerning the mandates. Politics wise, I can't really think of anything good this guy did specifically while in his job.

I'll also add, if you want a good leader for Canada, just look towards the people who the conservative party kicked out. Sloan, Bernier, etc.

The PPC cost the CPC about 24 riding's in the last election. O'Toole would have been Prime Minister if he didn't throw his base under the bus by being a flip flopping liar. Scheer lost because he was the boring conservative trope everyone knew he was.

All Pierre has to do is be the pitbull that fills up everyones YouTube algorithms and he should win on Trudeau fatigue alone.

Attached: Ford_Trump.jpg (474x411, 32.74K)

I saw a lady sitting by herself on a bench at the park today wearing a mask, OUTSIDE! I walked right up to her and said "Fauci isnt my god, you are a sheep" she said "what?", but I was already walking away. Then I heard her start to yell in a crying type of voice "hey come back here!", but i just kept walking.

Heh, am i based or what?

Attached: 1643680704132.png (693x355, 363.71K)

>falling for the "this politician is different!" meme

The best I can hope for is he BTFOs the liberal party beyond repair. I don't expect any politician to fix the country though.

his french sucks, did Infoman lie to me again?

Who's this homo?

That doesn't look like Maxime Bernier?

It's been said in another thread. It's real easy to be a wise ass when you're official opposition, especially against easy targets like Trudeau. A lot harder to be on the other end and actually lead

Pierre is based he's been shredding trudeau in parliament for years

>we lost with a liberal leader
>so we replaced him with a liberal leader
>we lost with a liberal leader
>I know, lets replace him with a liberal leader!

Takes a certain level of based to call out central banks and Klaus in Parliment.
youtube.com/watch?v=v6_-QwfN7jk

This guy needs to be the CPC leader. Still voting PPC thou.

hes a paper tiger. he went along and said nothing about scheer or o'toole or mass immigration or 3rd world shitters or anything else. he was demoted for no reason other than to send a message by his masters and he took it like a bitch. he watched bernier get removed and kicked out and said nothing as long as he was able to keep his status in party. he makes ben shapiro tier clips for youtube about owning the libs and makes fun of russian literature majors like freeland.

list of things that have changed because of him:

list of policy, bills, laws etc hes passed or submitted that have had any impact on globohomo, immigration, or other faggotry:

he will be as ineffective and useless as every other progressive communist faggot in this country. hes probably the "best" choice for them, but doesnt change the fact conservatives are just liberal lite at this point and all are communist fucks that will do everything globohomo demands.

That is surprising.
He's going to be in the news a lot more now and giving speeches.
Gonna be interesting to watch.

Mr. Prime. Minister.

This.

Still voting Pierre

Make official/daily. /PPG/

Attached: 1643218355712.png (863x807, 544.14K)