Poilievre

what do we make of this?
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZaVfEHxs30

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 94.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IOu8HD7sC7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>faggot nerd career politician
dont hold your breath eh

Attached: 21st_century_western_nations_spic_nig_cycle.jpg (474x427, 48.27K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IOu8HD7sC7w

>still trusting voting.

user the voting system is a safety blow off valve.

He really needs to weed out the cpc mps who are still onboard with the carbon tax.

Same shit, different package. Long live the jewmocracy!

Shit like that pisses me off.
I worked the entire pandemic and never received a single cent of CERB. The idea that there were people getting Trudeaubux and weren't even living in the country is absolutely absurd, and heads should roll.

>user the voting system is a safety blow off valve.
this, also DIOS MIO

Attached: la_goblina.jpg (3333x2223, 2.14M)

hahahahaha seethe wagie boy

Attached: canada (2).jpg (2048x3072, 1.72M)

This guy has been in a one-sided hate love-hate relationship with Trudeau for almost three 6 years now. He is obsessed and it’s pathetic

I don't buy it, he is as corrupt as the others. He loves israel and jews too much.

Liked him at first, but he's an actor. Controlled opposition. Witty script though . Shame house of commons has devolved into quips, banter, and laugh tracks from the parties of whoever's speaking. Literal reality tv. Political "actors" engaged in world "theater" on the world "stage." Clever...

Thats his SHTICK kek another paid for career politician in the pocket of the puppet masters, nothing will change only the retard nigger cattle think otherwise

Attached: 1611839614676.jpg (750x749, 112.34K)

checked>Shame house of commons has devolved into quips, banter, and laugh tracks from the parties of whoever's speaking. Literal reality tv. Political "actors" engaged in world "theater" on the world "stage."
Always has been desu

Attached: 1612657540669.png (1388x1324, 1.32M)

jew

LA CREATURA

Pierre is a smart man, knows what he's talking about and has a nice family.
I'd vote for him although I don't have faith in politics.
It wasn't long ago he said he wasn't interested in running for the position, out of what we have available to us now I'd pick him but the rest of the party needs a change up, perhaps bring mad max back in.

Nigger politics doesnt matter. theyre all paid actors

Sometimes a good man breaks on through, but I know what you're saying.

>and has a nice family
si amigo como te amo

>ps: never trust a nerd that wears rimless frame glasses

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-05 at 20-19-28 (JPEG Image, 443 × 201 pixels).png (1476x670, 957.01K)

What pisses me off about that video is the smug shit eating grin the minister displays, it's the same shit eating grin they all wear.

this is literally how politics have always been

I'm cautiously optimistic.

>LA CREATURA
si

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-05 at 20-24-18 (JPEG Image, 474 × 355 pixels).png (1093x819, 1.17M)

>liberal vs conservative
2 sides of the same coin, both are pro israel, lgbt, immigration, corporations, taxes, debt, banks, niggers, etc etc

Attached: canada_school.jpg (1200x900, 282.95K)

Fuck all you blackpilled shills. This is the best thing to happen to the Canadian conservative party since Harper created the TFSA. We're all gonna get oil rich nigga!

he says everything we want to hear while looking evil and squint eyed. He's the perfect candidate for the future !

>This is the best thing to happen to the Canadian cuckservative party since Harper created the TFSA
oh boy!

> We're all gonna get oil rich nigga!
No thanks to any of our retard politicians, thats just because global oil crude increasing and we are so incompetent as a nation we put all our eggs in this basket kek

Attached: canadas_pm.png (720x603, 637.5K)

Anyone able to explain how it only has 8000 views but 21K likes and creates 25 new comments per minute?