The plan is in motion, WW3 here we go!

building 7 all over again!

Attached: i.4cdn.org_1644092356262.png (992x708, 550.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2022/02/04/bloomberg-accidentally-reports-that-russia-invaded-ukraine/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Screenshot_20220206-095313830.jpg (1080x7032, 1.27M)

>no link
Sage

is this related to muh "false flag" that cunt jen psaki and her bitch boy ned are pushing? crazy times man

Attached: Screenshot_20220206-095350757.jpg (1080x5507, 1.36M)

nypost.com/2022/02/04/bloomberg-accidentally-reports-that-russia-invaded-ukraine/amp/

Fucks sake, bump

its real but i guess youd rather post in slide threads. this has many implications.

thanks fren. cant believe they made this "mistake"
sorry about the slide thread comment

SHOW US YOUR WW3 FACES!!!

Attached: 643vl0.jpg (500x672, 138.92K)

Attached: boards.4chan.org_1644000224606.jpg (567x610, 62.34K)

What is the reason of such publications?

well, the us is claiming that they have a video of you guys preparing a flase flag attack, then this pops up. reminda me of building 7. whether it was truly an honest mistake or not is up for debate, but i highly doubt it was an honest mistake

It’s cool. I’m still trying to figure out if this is significant or not. News media typically has lots of different stories ready to go in case they pop off. They do it with dead celebrities all the time

true. still feels like a bad omen at the very least. the first thing that came to my mind was building 7, and with all of the white house chatter of muh russian false flags it makes me nervous.

I hate glowies so god damn much

>february 4
It's february 6 here.

i like you op. are you korean or an english teacher? you are honorary white in my book

bump for happening

>Kuwaiti ambassador's daughter posing as a witness in Iraq and making false claims.
>Weapons of mass destruction.

Yet another one of those vexillological forgeries.

I think they had Russian invasion story ready in the case they need to publish it if Russia does not bow down to demands of USA

These demands are secret and nobody outside of governments of big countries will know about them

USA (or rather the elites) need a war to correct the economy

its becoming increasingly obvious 9/11 was a false flag done by the US government. do people just not give a shit or something?

Lol boomer retard can't remember the date Given

>well, the us is claiming that they have a video of you guys preparing a flase flag attack, then this pops up. reminda me of building 7. whether it was truly an honest mistake or not is up for debate, but i highly doubt it was an honest mistake

Don't forget the media asked for proof and the CIA pulled a LOL TRUST ME

"It's so bizarre how could this happen?!"
Kill all globohomo and "allies"