Based

Attached: 1644108857270.jpg (1080x1213, 190.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jstor.org/stable/43059130.
bonniekgoodman.medium.com/10-conclusion-john-lewis-and-the-hope-of-a-black-jewish-reconciliation-727111bed8f2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why are niggers allowed in our country?

That nigger punched a kike and lived?

Why does the KKK guy look Mexican or something

Go Willie! Beat that Jew up!

Fake, op is a nigger lover

aint itt rassis that it's the shortest month?

>that klansman's nose
Oy vey

teh first black man to kick a democrat's ass??? that's a ass beating i can get bheind LMAO

The Klan was a Jewish organization when it was founded.

Based I also like beating kikes into submission, there is this bottom at my work that thinks I'm gay but I just beat the shit out of him then spit on him and say I don't want to fuck him anymore. He keeps falling for the ruse and next time I'm gonna set up a camera and blackmail him lol

I was there... it was literally a shoot for a local wrestling promotion

This appears to be a genuine photograph of a man hitting someone wearing KKK garb. However, that person was not named Willie “Whoopass” Johnson, nor was he the first Black man to fight back against the klan.

This image has been circulating online since at least 2009. Early postings of the picture, such as one example found on the “Gothlaw” blog, made no claims about the Black person’s identity or the alleged historic nature of the photograph. Rather, the picture was simply used to illustrate posts about the history of the KKK and racial tensions in the United States.

Around 2015, this image came to be shared in a more humorous fashion, and as the photograph made the rounds of the internet, it was accompanied by a number of different captions. At first, the person in this image was nicknamed “Whoopass Wilson,” while a later version claimed that this image depicted a man named Tyrone “Fuck the Klan” Johnson.

Attached: 1644099278080.gif (360x360, 1.39M)

That's Senator Byrd when he was in his prime.

Attached: ac471419-59e4-4865-bb7f-42eb5b9115d4-AP_Obama_Biden_2008.jpg (3033x1707, 443.4K)

Jewish

Jews

I love how this image shows the jewish, black relations. read this book for more info on how intertwined these two races were when slavery was a thing. There is a reason the cracker insult was big, it was heavily used on poor whites in the time by kikes.

Korn, Bertram W. “JEWS AND NEGRO SLAVERY IN THE OLD SOUTH, 1789-1865: Address of the President.” Publications of the American Jewish Historical Society, vol. 50, no. 3, [The Johns Hopkins University Press, American Jewish Historical Society], 1961, pp. 151–201, jstor.org/stable/43059130.

Cool it with the anti-semitism guys. We're better than that!

As we're most slave owners and traders of the time, it was natural that they create an organization like antifa, sorry the Klan, to protect their Jewish interests.

Very informative post user. Thank you

bonniekgoodman.medium.com/10-conclusion-john-lewis-and-the-hope-of-a-black-jewish-reconciliation-727111bed8f2

The nigger awakes and its kike master fears revenge.