Why is he shilling for the Democrats so much?

Why is he shilling for the Democrats so much?

Attached: richard-spencer.jpg (982x726, 40.63K)

Accelerationism

>why is this federal asset pro dem?

Why is a putrid faggot doing gay shit? Idk.

He probably has some pretty nasty blackmail on his ass.

Attached: 23442c29c5f9c54d31d989caef079420fa12182e8dd75bb8301fef763ab6eaee_1.jpg (751x712, 56.86K)

he's been an insufferable faggot for a while now.

The sooner this failure is entirely forgotten the better. Stop giving a shit who he is shilling for.

He's a fed

Because he's a narcissist that cares more about making headlines than the white race. That said, if you give your support to the republican party after everything they've done in the last 5 years, you are helplessly cucked

He’s just catching up to where the white nationalists of the 20th century all ended up. Metzger ended up running as a Democrat in California, Rockwell realized Republicans would try to sabotage WNs, etc.

Really you can just dumb it down to this: Republicans are anti identity politics, which means they’re against WNs. If nothing else, that’s a core tenant of modern conservatism.

Because he never cared about any movement, he just wanted to be the leader of one. When people rejected him, he started rejecting them and went back to his true colors. If there’s one thing a trust fund child can’t handle, it’s being told no.

Why do you think? This guy glows brighter than a nuclear blast.

He's a limited hangout you fucking retard.

It political solutionism either way. Why you bring up historically failed attempts at achieving political solutions as a rationalization for pursuing political solutions is a mystery. Neither the Democrats or the Republicans are going to reverse the trends that threaten us.

It doesn’t necessarily matter if there’s a solution inside either party, you simply work with what you have until you have something better. If you’re a WN, you’re lying to yourself if you say voting for an anti-identity politics, anti-abortion, pro-assimilationist party is “pro-white”. Being a conservative ethnic nationalist is an oxymoron, it’s why Any Forums isn’t grounded in any sort of reality and why so many anons make up bullshit on the spot to justify why they want to play political football with the red team.

Furthermore, that means they’re voting for a party that’s against their interests just so they can own the other side. It’s peak retardation.

Based

Cuz he’s one of em

Attached: BFF2F2C1-752E-461D-BED9-5075B0466D8B.jpg (788x542, 78.5K)

So you think voting for the party that is completely against your interest is better than voting for the party that is only partially for your interests?

So vote for the people openly calling for your genocide, got it. And as more prone vote for that, the GOP will say “I guess we have to pivot to more nigger, tranny and neocon shit since that’s what the democrats do and they win.” The best thing to do is not vote. It shows them that their ideology isn’t working, but it’s not the left they need to pivot to because those voters didn’t show up to vote for that either.
That said, politics isn’t solving any of this.

I believe Spencer is into that Yale thing.

Attached: 334.jpg (544x489, 19.07K)

Who cares.

I’m saying that liberalism is openly pro-identity politics. The entire concept of WN can’t exist under conservatism, it’s a liberal illusion according to them. You’re saying Republicans are partially in your interests, so that means your interests are
>free market capitalism
>stronger military presence in other countries
>more commitment to Israel
>more hostile to working with the EU because they don’t pay as much in NATO
Right? Republicans have almost stopped pretending to care about immigration, Trump slowly pivoted away from it after Republicans rushed to cut any ties with WNs after Charlottesville. Republicans are fully serious when they say Democrats are the real racists because Democrats are bringing back stuff like segregation with “POC zones”, and an assimilationist policy. When Republicans bait about multiculturalism, they’re talking about culture not race. Or in other words, everyone acts “American”, whereas Democrats are just Biden telling blacks to go keep up their terrible culture in the ghettos.

>still taking white genocide bait in 2016+6
The entire white genocide narrative was pushed hard back in 2016 when Trump got a boost from Stephen Miller and Breitbart articles. Yet every study on demography and fertility will find that abortion has done more to halt demographic replacement than any anti-immigration baiting has done since the 1960’s. Worse, is that Republicans don’t even bother to bait about immigration anymore because they’re seeing a decline in white support in exchange for picking up spics. Republicans are calling out Biden on NYPost for deporting Venezuelans because Republicans can’t win without spics now lmao

I don’t care, I’m not voting for either of them. I’m not voting again in a federal election until someone runs on purging these people. And purging, I don’t mean “well more niggers get abortions so I’m voting democrat,” I mean “we need to protect our people and get rid of the malicious actors and trash culture in this country” purging.

He realized the American "right wing" is cucked beyond repair so he's embraced accelerationism out of spite.

Attention whoring?

They want segregation, he wants segregation. Simples.