>Why is there no convey protest in the U.S?

>Why is there no convey protest in the U.S?
They will kill us dead, take our children, and castrate them.

That is why. We need to kill them all if we are to protest.
0-60 in a millisecond.
No half measures.

Every rebellion in the USA, other than the Civil War, was a half measure and a failure: and the ringleaders were tortured to death in prison (they don't teach you this). Shays rebellion, whisky rebellion, and on and on.

It's either destruction of the USA or nothing.
We only dream in black and white
No half measures.

>YHWH allows child brides.
>Accept nothing else.
youtube.com/watch?v=dnOJiz_JQqI

Attached: afghan-girl-and-marine.jpg (1000x658, 160.43K)

Jan 6th protestors protested.
They are being treated the same as shay's rebellion and the whisky rebellion.

The only valuable protest is one that destroys the country: so that not one stone rests upon another in this accursed* land.

>*The food is tasteless. The land is cursed by God. As this place which disobeys the God of this World deserves.

That is why we do not have a convoy.
Unless it will destroy this country there is no point to us.

Attached: Untitledp2_.jpg (3333x2618, 590.82K)

YHWH allows child brides.
The dream is true.

>It's you that obscure it.

Attached: afghan14.jpg (982x674, 401.36K)

because U.S. Normie News Networks don't cover it.

you are so close to schizo posting that I can smell it over my hotpockets.

> (You) (You)
>cope

When you disperse without slaughtering and torturing your enemies, and then later are sitting in prison like the Jan 6th protestors who failed the same: you won't be thinking of the word "cope".

Kill.
Torture.

And take child brides.
Your enemies deserve to be cut into pieces while they are still alive and can feel it.

YHWH allows child brides

Attached: afg1630885959702.jpg (728x482, 58.79K)

>
> you are so close to schizo posting that I can smell it over my hotpockets.

I'm a musician, what do you expect?
>Lyrics usually have 2 or more simultaneous meanings. Otherwise it isn't worth it to do anything more than an instrumental

Attached: 1625182044004.png (758x558, 501.79K)

Why is it that time seems to have sped up.
The 1 missisippi... method of counting the seconds doesn't work anymore: by the time you're at 10 mississippi the clock says 16 seconds.

Why is this? The years burn by so quickly: while nothing happens. A day can hold only one piece of work: while in the past there was ample time to get everything done. By the time you get up: it's night.

Attached: i_a_bkn2.jpg (710x568, 112.21K)

There is one March 1st from CA to DC. But kikebook pulled the group so now boomers will have no clue it exists

>Most of it will be cleansed naturally, but with the coming collapse of America things will change very quickly.

How many "fellow whites" need to be torture to death until white fucking scum accept marrying cute little girls??

>fwiw I grew up in LA and most of the people I know who've left are pretty right wing, maybe not by Any Forums standards but definitely enough that they'd never vote for democrats or any of their policies. The liberal ones see nothing wrong with CA and do everything they can to avoid leaving, I know a lot of people who've moved back in with their parents rather than leave the area. The only liberals I know who've gone to red states are ones who moved to CA as already liberal adults and then went back wherever they came from.

T. white retard thinks hating the idea of child brides is "white wing".

Whites deserve death.
YHWH allows child brides.
You fucking piece of shit.

Why do you think the vaxx-genocide plan was hatched?

Attached: 1531216238898.jpg (754x721, 63.43K)

>There is one March 1st from CA to DC. But kikebook pulled the group so now boomers will have no clue it exists

Does anything other than war change the course of a communist country?

Marry little girls.

Attached: desudesu.jpg (726x832, 91.36K)

you guys should start with your media, not your govt

Even if there was one, social media bans it and the msm ignores it. It could be happening right now and we wouldn’t know.

the reason I say that is because the media turned your last government protest into an "insurrection".

>the reason I say that is because the media turned your last government protest into an "insurrection".

Whites refuse to pay their young men in child brides. Thus young men don't fight for them.

Simple as.
No pay: No work.

Attached: cirno_3.png (1000x1270, 807.84K)

US is a state by state basis. That is the true reason. States that do not give a fuck continue to operate like normal.

It's good to live in a free state. I don't wear a mask and everything is a back to normal.

This will become a warbride Loli thread very quickly

We dont have much to protest.
Bidens vax mandate got BTFOd by SCOTUS.

I live every single day of my life like covid isn’t even real. Everyone in my town is the same way. People in the Midwest don’t put up with this shit.

That's a boy.

(young boys are often taken by military leaders and war lords and made into male sexual slaves. They are often made to dance and provide entertainment for older men. This practice has been present in these societies since ancient times. )

Attached: Afghanistan_1467t.png (700x618, 1.24M)

Attached: kalash kids - Pakistan.jpg (535x660, 411.09K)

Because America literally assassinates people who cause too much upheaval.
Go look up the domestic use of cointelpro for a perfect example.
And that's just what's been admitted to in open congress.