Mewing is the only solution to the incel problem

it takes just 2 years to turn into a pretty boy and 4 years to turn into a gigachad, what are you waiting for?

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1536x864, 138.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zbzT00Cyq-g&
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your self-esteem can be repaired more quickly. Women are not so picky. You are not as bad as you think.

so grow a beard to hide chinlet?

i do it for myself, looking like an incel was a punch in the face every time i looked myself into a mirror.
i fuck more women now but they have never been the main goal

mewing doesn't work btw. you have to be constantly gritting your teeth out of anger over the jews to get that kind of jaw.

cringe. he admitted to faking that image, also mewing doesnt work
also connor took steroids which is why he got that steroid jaw to begin with

Attached: kumail-nanjiani-te-inline-211008.jpg (1687x2500, 3.39M)

a beard can only do so much, and most incels cannot even grow one

Attached: cringe (19).jpg (225x225, 6.55K)

>there are people so fucking inbred and retarded they need to learn to not mouthbreathe and keep their tongue on the roof of their mouths.

Attached: qlPBmQ2EJ5.jpg (650x650, 136.28K)

think again faggot having vaguely asian eyes is a fucking death sentence it doesn't matter how much I explain that an asian person cant have blue eyes and hooded eyelids they just don't fucking listen down syndrome this are you asian that himmler save me

Attached: 1639171939261.jpg (1088x821, 111.6K)

if you believe mewing actually works, then I can guarantee you have never touched a woman in your life.

>also mewing doesnt work
debooonked, pic related is me, took 4 years

>inb4 just puberty bro
i m cure most chinlets at 24 are still waiting for puberty to kick in right?

Attached: mewing prog.jpg (1506x737, 284.43K)

I tried this for literally 3 years. It did absolutely JACK SHIT. it's about as real as the finger box or the garloid

>pajeet to northern italian
how did you do it?

blame modern deceases such as allergies.
cannot do much if as a child your parents poison you with shitty food and meds until your body cannot even handle flowers or cats.
for many kids it s either breathe with their mouth and underdevelop their chin or suffocate

Attached: retard (30}.gif (220x165, 277.12K)

>mewing
wot is?

this is literally the same jawline, you are just turning your head more in the last one

Attached: profsneeds.jpg (299x168, 9.23K)

You are more of a woman then the women you fuck.
Men dont need to be pretty nor attractive, they need to be successful and confident

i m slav. automatic gypsy nigger, i was very tanned in the 1st pic, i live close to the sea here.

Also tips on hair in last pic? It looks really good

mewing sounds too much like jewing.

what is mewing tho, like a jaw exercise? This is honestly the first time ive ever heard of it; its not like fingerboxes, penis inspections or garloids right?

>having vaguely asian eyes is a fucking death sentence

Because you think it is and it trips you up.

Injecting testosterone is the solution to the incel problem.

Also the solution to the Jew problem.

jew exercise.

this science channel covers the topic quite well and provided some sources and studies, so the "SCIENCE PROOOOF???" fags are satisfied
youtube.com/watch?v=zbzT00Cyq-g&