JOE ROGAN CAUGHT ON TAPE IMPLYING WHITE BRAINS ARE SUPERIOR TO BLACK BRAINS

JOE ROGAN CAUGHT ON TAPE IMPLYING WHITE BRAINS ARE SUPERIOR TO BLACK BRAINS

HE'S DONE FOR
streamable.com/tzczna

Attached: dead_man_walking.png (1113x983, 2.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shill

We need to make him support Palestine.
Not push rothschild theories or 1488 or white replacement.
Just support Muslims and Christians that are being bullied by Israel.
The rest will work itself out. He doesn't need to be hitler to be hitler.
When people see how hes treated by the mainstream media for supporting innocents, they will be redpilled

No one cares, take it to plebbit.

Attached: MEATROGAN.jpg (1534x1242, 244.66K)

Every AI in existence arrives at the same conclusion.

#GazaStandsWithRogan

To my activist tards browsing. Talk to your Pali frens

Why? It's fact that niggers are room temp iq on avg

Joe Rogan caught on tape saying New Simpsons is superior to old Simpsons

He already cried on camera while apologizing profusely. I imagine at some point we'll see video of him jerking off to his wife getting railed by 15 niggers.

I know he was joking but he’s fucking right. For Christ sake, look at a map that shows countries by IQ.
worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/average-iq-by-country
This is all cause he apologized. He should have never said anything, never even commented on it, never allow Spotify to add a content warning p, and certainly not apologize for saying the n word. The left gets a taste and they always want more.

>black man, white woman, one of the most powerful genetic combinations of all time
stop with the drugs, Joe

The best part of this is that he won. He said nigger 20 times and will still have the most popular podcast on the face of the planet and reach the largest audience of any show. Incredible. What a glorious time to be alive. I'm listening to the latest episode right now. Libtards and vaxxies BTFO. Malone and Peter episodes still up. I just can't believe it. I'll see you guys next week when everyone forgets about this lmao

>breaking news: man right

Well science tried to disprove this claim for year's now, but always ended up proving it.

HOLY BASED! The respect I lost for him from apologising has returned.

Yea I’m sure he will lose all his right wing white listeners they will be horrified by lord dmt’s opinions

All part of the narrative that serves to keep 'victims' of 'systemic racism' in their self-repeating loop of stagnation & misery. Every time 'victims' are triggered, another lock is added to their mental prison, while the rest of society who doesn't care about the BS continues to move forward w/ their lives. It will happen over, and over, and over until the stagnated 'victims' cease to exist. Each day that goes by, the 'victims' thinks they are one day closer to 'justice'. Meanwhile, Rogan will still be relevant & living his life. The loops will repeat itself w/ someone new perhaps next month, year, etc.. The internet serves as unfiltered data, which also identifies with certain genetic groups. At some point, the data will become filtered & the junk will be deleted. Same will happen to groups of certain genetics. It's all a process that must take place, but the result will be the complete opposite of what the 'victims' think it will be.

I'm left wing

>JOE ROGAN CAUGHT ON TAPE IMPLYING WHITE BRAINS ARE SUPERIOR TO BLACK BRAINS

has ever anyone gotten cancelled for saying something that isnt true?

Attached: 1598724158358.png (512x422, 230.54K)

Basado and redpillado mr ape man

>year 2022
Wouldn’t surprise me desu