How can free media and democracy be bad when you can just confront people raised in countries without such luxury...

How can free media and democracy be bad when you can just confront people raised in countries without such luxury, such as Russia or China, and conclude that they're indeed brainwashed narrow-minded insects, uncritical slaves of the regime with 0 variety of thought?

If anything it just makes me all the more pro-democracy, pro-free media, pro-West. Fuck these mindless, completely brainwashed jingoistic insects

Attached: 2284CCDC-61D8-41D0-9511-067755620E48.jpg (1242x1720, 1.2M)

How are free media free when you can't even say nigger?

Kurwa the russians will overrun you.

>free media
Where is this?

Niggers

the retards idolizing those regimes are edgy kids living in democracies with freedom of speech

Ukrainian seasonal workers put the Polish flag to shame. Op faggot refugee.

Made for BBB (Building Back Better)

>and conclude that they're indeed brainwashed narrow-minded insects, uncritical slaves of the regime with 0 variety of thought

How is that any different than the West?

Attached: 1643519054147.jpg (225x225, 4.81K)

This is just a poor Ukrainian peasant who thinks that prosperity depends on tolerating gays

>with freedom of speech

We're pretty much cultural revolution tier, what the fuck are you talking about? The only thing you can't bitch about in Asia is whatever emperor owns your ass. Here there are 10 billion sacred cows and you still can't bitch about your (((rulers))).

The brainwashing is only acceptable when it happens in the so-called democratic countries with lgbt propaganda, last wave feminism, BLM and corporate /philanthropist enforced wokeism with their cancel cultures. All lead to a majority of self-hating people.
Alright.

this.

pollack has no idea what it's like in the "free" west..

In the West you have the freedom to brainwash yourself. In the East, you get brainwashed without any say.

I'm also brainwashed, by myself, I guess. One could philosophically argue this.

Much better than being brainwashed by malicious state actors, whose brainwashing's sole purpose is to keep them in power.

I mean, even logically, riddle me this, Russians. If you truly believe that Putin is a good ruler, then what's wrong with democracy anyway? If he's a good ruler he could keep winning elections. The system could be organized in a parliamentary way with the prime minister at the top, and this way he could rule forever if he was a good, well-liked leader. Like in Germany.

There's no rational argument to be made against democracy. And since Voltaire said that all peoples have the government they precisely deserve, I conclude that all people living in non-democratic countries are subhuman.

Attached: 66630AAE-A740-4BF7-84D4-5B8277A742F5.jpg (526x701, 106.95K)

I have an idea what it's like to live in the free West since Poland is an integral part of it.

are those ukrainians in this room now?

>I mean, even logically, riddle me this, Russians. If you truly believe that Putin is a good ruler
Blyat you're fucking retarded less than half of Russians support JEWtin

free media only exists in america

in every other western country it's literally a crime to criticize the ruling class (jews)

According to the independent Levada Center almost 70% of Russians approve of Putin

>Like in Germany
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAH Germany is about as free as China, in fact, arguably it's way less free

>In the West you have the freedom to brainwash yourself. In the East, you get brainwashed without any say.

The west is a corpse and you get to choose between vultures and maggots

>Much better than being brainwashed by malicious state actors, whose brainwashing's sole purpose is to keep them in power.

We have that here and pretend it's free media. Most dissidents are completely silenced by our beneficent ruling govcorp and have to find hosting in so-called "authoritarian" regimes.

>I mean, even logically, riddle me this, Russians. If you truly believe that Putin is a good ruler, then what's wrong with democracy anyway? If he's a good ruler he could keep winning elections. The system could be organized in a parliamentary way with the prime minister at the top, and this way he could rule forever if he was a good, well-liked leader. Like in Germany.

Putin does win elections. They may be fake and gay, but it's no different than the fake democracies of the West. Just look at the last national election.

>There's no rational argument to be made against democracy. And since Voltaire said that all peoples have the government they precisely deserve, I conclude that all people living in non-democratic countries are subhuman.

There are plenty. America was never meant to have universal suffrage and to quote Churchill: "The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter."

Attached: 1640765033180.png (436x344, 37.76K)

We don't have free media. Our mainstream media and much of our "independent" media are nothing but stenographers for tyrants in the government. Anybody who publishes anything that gets in the way of that tyranny, challenges it, even mildly, gets unpersoned by that state media. If this is "free media" merely because theoretically, in your head, these scoundrels could say things they would never actually say anyway then the term "free media" means nothing.

the "iz literally a dictatorship!" fags like you living in any semi functional western democracy have no idea what are they talking about, go to china, russia or a similar shithole and be critical to the govt and see what happens, this board is more obsessed with tranny freaks that the things that count

>it's literally a crime to criticize the ruling class (jews)
it's a crime to criticize gypsies too. do gypsies rule the world?

You can criticize your political leaders all you want. You're punished for criticizing the Jews not because they rule the world but because general xenophobia is a crime in Europe. also homophobia. and insulting other religions

>We have that here and pretend it's free media. Most dissidents are completely silenced
ah yes, which is why Fox News is the most popular news station and over 50% of Americans disprove of Biden

You are the mindless, unthinking drone, Pole.

>fox news
>dissident

You're joking, right? Biden can't even tie his own shoes or wipe his ass, do you seriously think he rules anything?

Wrong. You cannot prove what you're saying, because it's illegal to even have the discussion. There is no "free west", you're fucking delusional.

Yeah but you still wont be arrested for it. In every other country on earth you will be arrested by the police and put in prison for it. In America they will just try to ruin your life. That is a difference with distinction. Of course it would be even better if the founders would have gone even further with free speech than they did, but you still have the most free speech in the world.

Here you're just fired, lose your job and harassed by state-endorsed partisans. We're barely any less tyrannical than eastern despots, we just have private corporations doing most of the dirty work of trampling on our rights.

yawn, there's no discussion to be had if you just negate reality

The two parties that control US politics are funded by the same few families of oligarchs. You're the only one with your head up your ass.

Yes, but that's still a huge difference. And if you're self-sustaining or economically independent it wont affect you.

Of course it would be better if it could be made a crime to discriminate against people based on their speech but we're far away from that.

>you have a right wing jewish supremacist news channel in addition to the left wing jewish supremacist news channels. this means all is well!

It's not against the law, in America or Europe, to say that the Jews rule the world. You might be ostracized for that (which is fair game and in fact free speech IN PRACTICE, a principle well known since Ancient Greece) but it's not against the law and nothing will happen to you.

It's against the law in Europe to "kikes rule the world" instead of "jews rule the world." But only one word out of this sentence is illegal. The rest isn't

Wrong.

Wrong

Wrong

Exactly, Sven is right. Conservatism and communism, right and left are catchy slogans but their goal is the same. Conservatives believe that bringing in millions of blacks is wrong, but bringing in millions of black Christians is good.
Besides, some conservatives even legalize homosexual relationships like in the UK.
We need a revolution, we have to create a people's movement based on nature, beauty, blood and truth.

Attached: 1489402390875.jpg (1192x670, 655.76K)

>You might be ostracized for that
A lecturer who said something like that would be expelled from the university. This is not ostracization, but discrimination based on state structures.

Poles are brainwashed to hate Russia with 0 variety of thought. You are brainwashed that way because it is why your elite getting paid by the USA.