Don't Chuds know that wrestling is fake and that The Rock's just a character?

Don't Chuds know that wrestling is fake and that The Rock's just a character?

Attached: Capture.jpg (723x671, 70.4K)

>Conservatives cheering on companies canceling someone for being transphobic 10 years ago
They’re really that stupid. They really are. They’re willing to go against everything just to btfo the libturds. I wish just one of them would respond saying “what happened Dwayne, you used to be based.”

Or... If everyone is cancelled, no one is.

Attached: 4nvgen.jpg (500x501, 55.95K)

Or we just purge them and be done with it. If they’re not alive, they can’t cancel people.

Too bad. I'd rather people played their game and canceled everyone. It worked with the FGC when LowTierGod was banned from tournaments for "transphobic" comments. LowTierGod's fans dug up dirt on everyone and the entire FGC organization was reduced to rubble. Fighting back works.

>Democrats are the REAL transphobes!!

the more people get canceled the better

Once everyone is canceled no one is

>“what happened Dwayne, you used to be based.”
>Your account has been suspended for breaking the rules on hateful conduct.
the problem with principled stances is that the left has no principles and all the power
just look at Roseanne v Whoopi
scorched earth is the only way

Because accusing democrats of being the real racists is totally gonna work guise

You are highly delusional if you think LTG is responsible for what happened with Mr Wiz

do you smell what the rock is cooking

Someone should start a campaign to try to get ALL stars of any kind to delete their twitter.

Tell them "Eventually you'll be cancelled too. You dont even need to be an actual bigot. Eventually 5, 10 years down the line political winds will shift, and you'll be in the crosshairs for something mundane or stupid you posted years earlier".

Get them to leave twitter en masse, and starve the useless fucking site of any potential content that mentally ill sycophants can feed off of. Eventually the vermin will turn on themselves, and people will leave twitter en masse, and the shit site can finally be sold for scrap.

A man can dream anyway.

This

Stop going with this ben shapiro like narrative. All were doing is becoming faggots to own the libs.

post a really, really gay looking pic of the rock so i can use it in my tweets to him

Yeah, that was sad too, because the FGC was actually getting noticed and growing (being on ESPN, etc.).

Did you hear about the guy who lost his room at some tournament. Anyways, 2 girls invited him to stay in their room. He offered to sleep on the floor (they confirmed this) but insisted he sleep in the bed. Both girls sleep naked. Months later one of the girls claims he "touched" her in the middle of the night. 3 people in a bed - what did she expect? What did the FGC do? One tournament banned him. Followed by another. Pretty soon it was every major tournament. All based on one accusation that would be impossible to prove.

I also like how the guy who runs Combo Breaker has a wife posting all kinds of hyper-liberal shit on twitter. She said "just because you marry someone doesn't mean your private parts belong to them." 100% cuck.

It sucks because a lot of the people in the FGC are based.

They cheered on Whoopi getting cancelled as well. They're so fucking shallow. James Gunn was the first cancelled by the right "pointing out hypocrisy." And I thought that was clearly an accident of internet miscommunication but apparently not

Attached: 1627627510588.jpg (1080x767, 239.27K)

The Mr. Wizard shit had to be more to the story than we were ever told. Some kid claims he paid him $20 to jump into a pool in his underwear 20 years ago? Why didn't he just say that shit never happened. How could anyone prove it? Who fucking cares?

He's a gross fat fuck but if that was the only accusation then it's fucking weak to remove him and even more cucked to sell EVO to Sony because of the fallout.

>They’re really that stupid. They really are.
>No you can't just point our hypocrisy

Anyone who thinks that the left is genuinely outraged by Joe Rogan saying nigger 10 years ago is an idiot. The left obviously doesn't want someone like Rogan who is more popular than every intellectual, commentator and pundit they have to disagree with their narratives. That is what this about.

wrestling is complex popularity contest that is a mixture of physical skills, oratory skills, acting skills, and deal making skills. The most popular wrestlers are the ones that win the championships.
It is MUCH more interesting than regular wrestling or mma.

First time in years I’ve seen the rock sound like the regular folk he’s trying to be.