Literally /ourguy/

Jordan Peterson just straight up admits that giving women the right to vote was a mistake and he goes on to explain why. To a woman's face.

youtu.be/km5Em_xz8RI?t=1279

Attached: 25484673.png (1920x1080, 2.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0rIFbVxzBo4
youtu.be/XPUNmGo1xnM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Time is 21:19 if you missed it

that is a woman?

This guy is promoted way to much to be "our guy".

Gotta love how pr agencies have successfully diverted this board away from heritage and patriotism and towards hatred of women. Psyop compleye

fucking BASED
finally he GET it
probably, could be a PR stunt
or whatever
if it's true, this is golden

our only guy is ourselves, user.
would you prostrate yourself publicly for little to no gain? there's your answer.

Attached: 1641747761575.jpg (2560x2962, 2.6M)

If you genuinely think the issue in our society is that women aren't patriotic enough, you must be retarded beyond belief. Literally dumbest-poster-on-Any Forums-award tier.

I have an IQ of 145, and the average IQ of Italy is like 90

it doesn't matter what we do because they load on so many shillbots that you can't tell what is genuine discourse.

Sure thing, abo, sure thing. Now, don't you have some petrol to sniff?

stfu niger .Faggot

Watch the actual video for a couple minutes and then tell me if it's genuine or not.

I guess it's my mistake for not including in the title
>HAPPENING, NOT A DRILL!!!!
like a sperg.

he loves kikes, kill yourself kike

well one of the two issues which tell you if a person can think for himself or is just a mindless lemming going along with whatever social matrix he was raised in.

the other being race and iq of course.

He would name the jew if he hadn't married one.
He sees the serpent more clearly than anyone.

h3h3 Podcast Jordan Peterson Interview #1:
youtu.be/0rIFbVxzBo4

h3h3 Podcast Jordan Peterson Interview #2:
youtu.be/XPUNmGo1xnM

Attached: Ethan_Klein.jpg (900x1023, 369.27K)

not watching the video, not even talking about the video.

What a madlad.

the woman he's talking with made a video saying that she wouldn't take the clotshot and got herself fired as a result, video went viral a few months ago

>He would name the jew if he hadn't married one.
Did he? I thought she was Greek or Eastern European.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Recently after all the historical screw ups he figured out that the injection is quite bad and the government lies all the time. Maybe some day he will figure out that conspiracy theorists are right about many other events.

Then you're the shill here. I guess you're too busy spamming BBC threads in the catalog.

What on earth are you talking about? Acknowledging the mistakes that led us to where we are is maybe what will get us out of here, if it's not too late. Females being unsuitable for the political realm is not some new "reactionary" idea; it is what held successful societies together for centuries.

>Ethan_Klein

>Jordan Peterson

0 X 0 still equals 0

Collapse is coming, women will lose the right to vote and social media will not be allowed.

Did you miss the fat jew's meltdown?

Attached: FJKAu6qXMAIJE2t.jpg (1284x1122, 155.24K)

hatred for women, hatred for boomers, any d&c bullshit flies here. now, it could be that just genuine shitposters and doomer blackpillers well… shit and doom posting, or its another d&c ploy.

Why is the discussion of female voting being equivocated with "hatred of women"? It's very disingenuous.

>muh d&c
Before facing your enemies in war, you remove the most dangerous traitors within your own ranks. It should be common sense.

She kinda cute desu, but she needs some sleep.

Attached: offeringstoufo.png (761x678, 83.83K)

wtf that was a good interview

wars are for traitors too, luigiacommo

Attached: 98zhur5jiwb81.jpg (716x1032, 318.65K)