SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT:

SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT:

1) THE VACCINE DOESN'T WORK AND IT'S MADE FOR SOME NEFARIOUS REASON

2) OUT OF ALL THE WORLD SCIENTIST EVERY SINGLE ONE IS ON BOARD AND NO ROGUE COUNTRY OR REPUBTABLE SCIENTIST WILL SAY IT'S A HOAX.

3) COVID IS A HOAX AND FOR 18 MTHS. IT'S BEEN 'CRISIS ACTORS" PLAYING THE DEAD, THE WOUNDED ETC. INCLUDING THOSE PEOPLE WE KNOW PERSONALLY WHO DIED OR WERE IN ICU

4) YOU, 20% HERE, WHO DON'T WANT TO TAKE THE VACCINE ARE "WOKE" AND MORE INTELLIGENT THAN SOME OF THE BRIGHTEST MINDS ON THIS PLANET

5) BEING SO INTELLIGENT YOU MADE MILLIONS, POSSIBLY BILLIONS, OFF THINGS LIKE....AMC? GME? FUTURE TRENDS? REAL ESTATE ETC ETC ETC.

6) OVER 70% OF THE POPULATION HAS TAKEN THE VACCINE, SO WHERE ARE THEY HIDING THE BODIES?

DID I MISS ANYTHING?

Attached: 1620972441404.png (450x618, 626.54K)

We get it, you're a nigger. Fuck off already.

Good Afternoon Gentlemen. As you all know a sizable portion of the country’s population has been injected with one of the myriad Covid-19 vaccines. In the short term there isn’t much we can do, but there will come a time when we must come together and enact a solution to the Vaccinated Question.

After much thought the only solution I can come up with to the Vaccinated Question is mass relocation to Hunting Reserves of the vaccinated. There are several reasons for this. First, if we allow the vaccinated to roam freely it will not be long before our forests and parks are overrun with the deformed Lovecraftian abominations that are the offspring of the vaccinated. Secondly, by charging fees to hunt the vaccinated we will raise much needed funds which could be spent on roads, bridges and education. Likewise a life free in the beauty of a game reserve will be much superior to that of their lives in the outside world.

So what do you think user, is mass relocation to hunting reservations the Final Solution to the Vaccinated Question or are there other options? Please discuss.

Attached: 6BB9B553-7643-488C-BB3E-8B8D58604B68.jpg (491x494, 223.46K)

>DID I MISS ANYTHING?
you forgot to turn off caps lock

Don't forget to sage the faggot.

YOU FORGOT YOUR CRUISE CONTROL FAGGOT

Attached: 8C5F9890-3A0B-4BC7-8617-3C51F5AD5883.jpg (828x976, 424.26K)

yeah pretty much

everyday i hope the russians and chinese invade the west and get rid of all the faggy western cringe ass glownigs and politicians

Never jabbing
Cope
Fuck off
Kys
All the usual stuff.

it gives you HIV/AIDS. it also spreads to unvax without sexual contact. its a doomsday weapon

Covid 19 is a construct to:
>1. Wargame a worldwide pandemic response, using real human assets
>2. Test experimental mRNA therapy on a portion of the world population
>3. Prototype a global passport system
Wargame
Test
Prototype
This is a game. You either play the game or you don't.
If you choose to play the game, then good goy, your MKUltra programming worked.
If you choose to not play the game, then HONK.

Attached: 01.gif (399x260, 498.2K)

doubt it spreads via sexual contact, at least after the initial phase. there are reports of up to 30 days of spike in the blood, but nothing where it suggests its there for longer than that on average.

1. It probably has kept a few elderly or obese people from dying, but generally no, it doesn’t work as planned or as initially advertised. Which is why they used relative risk reduction rather than absolute, they knew in their studies that it did very little.
2. Many, many scientists have spoken out with concerns. People like you call on them to be deplatformed and they get fired, lose funding, etc. Do not forget that many scientists rely on grants to do their work. You saw the same thing happen with Monsanto: scientists who raised ANY concern were abused and threatened, their papers pulled from publication, etc.
3. Covid is a virus made in a lab to do greater harm. The people who did this need to go to jail. Laws need to be passed preventing gain of function research.
4. People who post here come from a variety of backgrounds and levels of knowledge and ability, and you’re sort of being a retarded bigot to assume this place is monolithic
5. I made a bunch of my money in Nvidia actually
6. The people who died from the vaccine are buried or cremated like anyone else.

Now have the decency to respond you 1pbtid asshole

How much will my pure blood seman go for per load? I want to know by load specifically. I'm good for five times a day.

Not sorry your mom didn’t love you OP. Not sorry you’re Canadian OP.

>lock her up!
>2 moar weeks!
shut the fuck up you retarded cunt lol

Claire Bridges: 20-year-old Florida aspiring model has both legs amputated after receiving COVID-19 injections, mainstream media blame COVID-19

Attached: Claire-Bridges.png (412x501, 113.55K)

Glenn Wheatley: 74-year-old “double vaccinated” Australia music icon dead after weeks suffering in hospital, mainstream media blame COVID-19

Attached: Glenn-Wheatley.jpg (300x300, 7.65K)

Katrina Hermez: 28-year-old British woman suffers episodic paralysis, seizures, dissociative amnesia since receiving Pfizer mRNA injection, says “I just want my life back”

Attached: Katrina-Hermez.png (278x411, 67.5K)

Duncan Foster: 46-year-old Indiana military veteran has two heart attacks, now on pacemaker following first mRNA injection

Attached: Duncan-Foster.png (378x460, 77.72K)

Adrienne Pan: 43-year-old CBC Edmonton radio host disappears from social media for months, dead after post-Moderna “serious illness”

Attached: Adrienne-Pan.png (432x562, 146.43K)

Attached: 1643769308069.jpg (1080x908, 141.63K)

>that
>British

Caitlin Gotze: 23-year-old Australian horse stable foreman dead seven weeks after second mRNA injection, mother wonders if “Pfizer vaccine stopped her heart”

Attached: Caitlin-Gotze.png (401x549, 117.52K)

how woke of you

Mikel Marusu: Philippines experiencing numerous deaths since “vaccine” mandate went into effect on November 30

Attached: Mikel-Marusu.png (389x527, 132.18K)

They are in the funeral homes. Overall death rates are massively higher than pre COVID. Good time to be in the funeral business!

Stephanie Whitmore: pregnant Australia woman’s baby suffers in utero brain bleed, stillborn 12 days after mother’s second Pfizer mRNA injection

Attached: Stephanie-Whitmore.png (764x1018, 400.39K)

oh shit he experience numourous deaths? SHIT THE COVID VAX MAKES ZOMBOIDS? FUTA ZOMBIES?
OMG THE VAX MAKES FUTANARI NIGGER ZOMBIES TELL EVERYONE

Chanelle Wilkinson: Australia woman receives second Pfizer mRNA injection despite severe adverse reactions to the first, now suffering uncontrollable convulsions, autoimmune issues

Attached: Chanelle-Wilkinson.png (490x542, 144.37K)

>We get it
What do you mean by "we", Nigger?