It's okay because the kid is black

>it's okay because the kid is black

Attached: V1E9i.jpg (550x382, 56.48K)

It looks half goblina

>it is

You'd expect that after being mixed with whites and living in the supposed first world, some of these nigresses would look more human. But no, they still look like a mix between ogres and gorillas

All children are above our racial conflict imo.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, yes

>too much of a nog to know where mace comes from
>wants to be seen as an equal in someone else's nation.
Fuck off.

what was the kid doing? also where tf is the dad

That's right

Attached: 1571124996215.jpg (474x266, 11.38K)

Did the kid die? Has the kid ever fallen off of a bike and gotten a booboo? Basically the same thing. No blood was drawn, no bruises created and no broken bones. Just a crying nigger. Literally a slap on the wrist.

Yep. Also because niggers are subhuman.

Not to mention we literally have no idea whats being sprayed. It's probably just vinegar or soap water. Big deal oooooo its racist like a super soaker. Lmao.

Nigger nigger nigger

>where tf is the dad?
Went to buy cigarettes and never returned

>that female basedjack in the background
:o *point at thing*

if what's happening is what I think is happening, that is quite fucked up desu

Attached: 1641167304630.jpg (720x762, 34.4K)

uh oh maybe NERF is racist too lmao seriously though its just soap and water seen it all over its a lot of fun when the nieces and nephews

See

Yes.

It's probably deodorant. Niggers smell.

>believing the little nigger wont grow up to hate whites and commit acts of violence towards them
whew

Been in one too many axe fights

Young niggers grow up to be adult niggers, and then have more niglets which will have more niglets which will have more niglets. Don't be a faggot

Not an Expert in English but why are you calling It "kid", kid Is a term for young humans, that's a puppy technically speaking.

Oh is this the bouncy house they popped in Canada?

>Young niggers grow up to be adult niggers

Maybe. But while they are young they are innocent of this. I don't blame you for your cynicism though, because I know the odds are against us.

Attached: 1643145568651.webm (640x352, 2.58M)

Niggers should be sterilized en mass