A man who truly played by his own rules

always played the fool, but was more well-read than any of his peers by a country mile. produced the best audiobook I've ever heard. once said he was terrible at thinking quickly, instead aimed to think *deeply*. Gambled, fought, smoked, enjoyed the old brand of outlaw country.. was booted from 'the view', and hated by the witches who ran the place.. stood up for Christ at great personal cost, in (((an environment))) that so despises him.. blacklisted from hollywood/NY because he refused to play the game.. a strange, one-in-a-million comedic genius..
I miss him, bros.
Is there anyone funny left on the scene?
Is Tim Dillon the next best alternative?

For those who never got a chance to watch the best 'podcast' style show on the interwebs:
archive.org/details/Norm_Macdonald_Live

Attached: norm_macdonald.jpg (1086x801, 80.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKeIdJfzpM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was a slightly above average comedian

lengend

least funny "comedian" I've ever seen apart from bill murray.

my leaf friend, how can you type?!? HoW CAN YOU TYPe!!???

tell us all your favorite joke

Canada

Based and Norm-pilled.

Nigger

I don't get it. Your flag indicates you shit in the streets. Why is civilization funny?

It's not.
I said Canada.

It's weird how many people myself included have been using Tim Dillon's podcast to fill the Norm void
It's fucking hilarious

dead faggot who got rich by being the shabbas goy and not giving anything back to his people.

He eats da poopoo

Norm wasn't even rich, financially at least.

RIP to the realest nigger to ever do it. Nobody is good, I will just watch old Norm till the internet goes out.

>played by his own rules
>wot
He apologized on the view so gtfo with that bs. He also got cancer and died, was that the rules he made? Are you actually retarded

>be me
>rambling in my sleep
>wake up still talking
>doing a norm impression
>explaining a joke
>snap out of it
>get coffee
>look at phone
>norm is died

Kek

tim is the chosen one

youtube.com/watch?v=SKeIdJfzpM4

He sarcastically apologized while explaining that he thought it was public knowledge the clintons were murderers.

Hah?

norm posting must always go on

Attached: 1637234359287.png (350x391, 122.94K)

we must protect tim at all costs

He bent the knee like a good goyim. Stop hero worshiping comedians you stupid leaf

make me faggot

You know, all this talk of Jews reminds me of that tragedy.

>admits to hero worship
kek what a cuck