Monoclonal Antibodies

who else here /unvaxxed/ and got COVID? I got it three days ago and was pretty fuckin sick the first day. Second day I was a little better, and today I got the monoclonal antibody treatment but it's freaking me out because it's an experimental drug that isn't even approved. Anyone else done this shit?

pic related

Attached: COVID positive.jpg (4608x3456, 2.97M)

It’s literally nothing lol. If you die you die. Everyone does it eventually

receipt for the treatment I got today.

Attached: infusion receipt resize.jpg (1254x1672, 273.16K)

I got covid. My treatment? Chicken soup and not being a faggot like OP.

How terrible

I got the coof in October and the drs gave me Ivermectine + antihistamincs and antivirals, i dont think that the antibodies are an option in mexico.

Attached: 1643741026837.jpg (1280x1522, 258.79K)

nice, how long did it take you to get better?

Correct course of treatment

I got it, took my vitamins, had some chicken noodle soup, and took some NyQuil. I was back to 100% when I woke up. A literal nothing sickness that hardly lasted 12 hours.

This. It’s a fact that 100% of people who get Covid WILL die sometime

oh no looks like you should've been vaccinated, you fucking tard

NAC

Got it once, was really sick for a couple days.
Took the horse paste and got better.
Been taking the horse paste ever since and even when going in houses full of sick people with the latest variant, nothing happens.
It's like I'm completely immune.

Should have been taking horse paste the entire time before I got sick the first time, but what can ya do?

Attached: 1643917618934.jpg (757x558, 40.75K)

3 days, but i have to be isolated for 2 weeks because i could transmit the coof

Attached: 1642405100496.png (531x339, 10.44K)

Unvaxxed and just getting over it.
Had lower body pain, chills and fever at first.
That turned into a sore throat, which turned into a cough.

It's literally just a normal ass flu/cold and anyone shidding & fardding themselves in fear of COVID are embarrassing themselves.

>I got the monoclonal antibody treatment but it's freaking me out because it's an experimental drug
Why didn't you just get the clot shot in the first place if you're scared of the disease, dipshit? I just got over covid. No shot, no monoclonal antibodies. Just vitamin D, C, and zinc. I was sick for about a week.

troll post. You're so far beyond spectacularly retarded if you're afraid of monoclonal antibodies that it's beyond description with any language that exists. No word or combination of words in English or any other language can accurately describe just how insanely stupid it is to be concerned about monoclonal antibody treatment for covid. There's a one in a million chance you'll have an allergic like reaction, and if that happens to occur, you'll be fine within hours anyways. They are safer than the vaccines by a RADICAL margin. Tylenol is a magnitude of order more dangerous than monoclonals for covid. Tylenol. Do you understand how retarded it is to be concerned?

Regardless, monoclonal antibodies generally make you feel like you're not sick anymore AT ALL within 12-36 hours. Typically 12 hours after treatment, you feel like you did before you had covid.

Attached: 1512253161066[1].jpg (2027x1999, 213.54K)

I had monoclonal antibody treatment 4 months ago for high risk exposure. I have no thyroid. No ill effects whatsoever.
t. Unvaxed medfag.

attention whoring thread that doesn't belong on this board

Yes. It worked great for me. Unvaxxed, 40, took ivermectin, MAs, high dose vitamin D, and some other shit.

The MCA is the same experimental emergency use authorization bullshit as the vax. You signed a waiver for damages, yes? Why do you think they are pushing this shit for People of color? Injecting same shit as the vax.

Had covid last week: First day it was alright, second day i had a high fever, 103.5 F, third day sore throat only and afterwards I was already 100%.

I got a different kind though. I think I got the B&E combo.

Solid post, you are 100% correct

>he doesn't know how monoclonal antibodies are made
you guys would have never taken the treatment if you knew
t. microbiology scientist

Fuck off

How do you know it was COVID?

Tested positive at work.

As I said, I'm a medfag. You're making an ass off yourself and your alleged profession.

You injected ze bugs

Attached: 1616996771574.png (770x621, 61.85K)

>, and today I got the monoclonal antibody treatment
Why would take anything for a flu after just a few days?

no you fuck off
HURR AM I GONNA GET SICK is not politics
this isn't facebook faggot