N word

Have you ever said the N word, user? Tell the truth... Did you know that by saying the N word, you're basically saying "I want to murder black people!"

Attached: ss+(2022-02-05+at+04.25.43).png (885x264, 22.44K)

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

For every country outside America, Britain and France nigger means a black person

ive never said the nigger word and i never will say the nigger word

One time I said it Infront of a CO and he made wait in the shower for half an hour.

>bragging about how a single word has held power over you for 34 years
Pathetic

It means that here too

Like any good tool in a toolbox, if it works, use it.
It's niggers fault they don't have the stremf to handle it.

>you're basically saying "I want to murder black people!"
Download my rap album entitled "I Want To Murder Black People" - see for yourself. If it's recorded, it must be true.

I want to murder black people

Shut up. nigger
in all fields

What are you scheming rabbi?

Attached: 1636727297430.jpg (300x295, 14.4K)

no word in the history of words has more power than nigger word.
I would never say the nigger word

Only while I drive listening to the Pharcyde. Windows up obviousy.

Attached: pepe-driving-pepe-cool.gif (220x220, 618.94K)

>by saying the N word, you're basically saying "I want to murder black people!"
checks out

Attached: who murdered them?.jpg (1280x720, 104.75K)

fpnp

is that supposed to be a punishment? sounds like a nice 30 minute relaxing shower

You don't understand
Only right-leaning whites can't say Nigger
Everybody else can
it's becuz of your privilege yo

Attached: thesuspect.jpg (617x750, 41.09K)

Many times, for fun. I've never thought "Gee I sure wish I could kill black people though". This sounds more like the dude has this thought in his head and if he utters the word "Nigger" then he'll start merc'ing black people. PROJECTION

>Did you know that by saying the N word, you're basically saying "I want to murder black people!"
Yes.jpg

Help me out Any Forums. There's a four panel meme where the characters are complaining about white fragility for two panels, in the third panel our hero just says the "N", and in the forth panel is a chimp out. The pozzed search engines won't give it, but I know someone here has it.

>What's your favorite type of chip?
>>salt and vinegar
>WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?

While personally murdering them on an individual level I'd find it a waste of time because I'd never be able to genocide the entire race, I'd be all for enacting an edict where nigger hunting becomes a thing, to curb the population and all that.

I unironically have to stop myself from saying it out loud in public daily. I probably think it 10x a day depending on how many of them I have to deal with.

That's it, I'm saying it on the Walmart intercom.